How cute!

A/N: Ok its a Kenshin x Reader.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kenshin POV

I'm going to kill them. I'm seriously going to kill them all.

"Come on, Kenshin! Please just this once!"

"Y/N, as much as I love you, I don't think I can do what you want"

She and the others was trying to make me wear  rabbit ears. Shingen and the others were standing in front of the door to prevent me from escaping as Y/N tried to place that thing on my head. It actually started from that conversation 2 hours ago.

*Flashback to 2 hours ago*

I heard Y/N and Sasuke talking about people liking others wearing animal ears as we were drinking at a party here in Katsugueyama.

"Lord Kenshin is probably the god of rabbits when he is not being the god of war."

"Speaking of rabbits, I wonder what Kenshin would look like wearing rabbit ears. I think I have  rabbit ears here somewhere" Y/N then got her bag and started to look in it.

Shingen then popped up and joined in on their conversation. "Oh that seems like a very nice idea."

"Lord Shingen, stop taking more sweets. You are about to exceed the daily allotment"

"Yukiii... This is a party! Let me have my fun"

*End Flashback*

And here we are, "I will kill you all if you don't stop this!" I threatened them. "Kenshin..., if you won't do it, I don't mind being the one to do it for my goddess instead." Shingen then walked towards Y/N

But before he could reach her, I quickly grabbed and pulled her into my arms.

"Fine, I'll do it!" I snatched the thing from her hands and put it on my head. Y/N looked at me and said "How cute!"

"Yes, Lord Kenshin looks cute. Lord Shingen, no means no." said Yukimura as Shingen tried to grab more sweets. The other vassals started to fuss over me, stating how adorable it looked as I hug Y/N with rabbit ears on my head.

"Now that I thought about it, I once read a book where people wear rabbit outfits because rabbits are prey animals. It makes the people that look at the wearer of the rabbit costumes, feel their hunting instincts."

When I heard Sasuke say that, I had an idea. A very nice but a bit bad idea. I looked down at Y/N the playfully whispered at her ear. "I think I know what kind of revenge I will do to you tonight." I quickly pulled her away from the others and started to head to our room.

"But Kenshin! What about the party?"

"Let them, I feel like being ravaged by this beautiful wolf than staying at that party"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)