The Christmas Party

A/N: I apologize in advance
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV

And so here we are, in Azuchi castle on this joyful day where we celebrate Christmas by giving gifts to everyone. We will witness a one of a kind celebration where we hopefully will have a peaceful celebration with all of the guys
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...As if that was possible with all them together in one place!
So this is what happened.
At first, it seemed like a wonderful idea to hold a party here and preparations went well *cough* because it was only me and Sasuke who did the preparations*cough*

The whole thing happened on the day of the party.
Motonari thought it was a great idea to bring a lit torch and swing it around INSIDE the room because he thought it would make things more festive.

Kenshin, on the other hand,
started a fight with Mitsuhide which was quite surprising considering how Mitsuhide would just ignore him most of the time. Nobunaga and Kennyo were exchanging threats. It would have been fine it was just words but they would always try to stab each other with a hidden knife.

Hideyoshi was not happy with Kennyo's attemps to kill Nobunaga but could stop Kennyo because he was way too occupied with stopping Mitsunari from doing anything that may cause harm to himself or someone else.

Drunken Masamune learned about the Mistletoe thing and saw one hanging from the ceiling. He actually planned on grabbing me but he accidentally grabbed Ieyasu and kissed him instead.

Shingen saw the whole thing and was quiet and still for a while before sitting in a corner for the rest of the party while Yukimura was shouting stuff like "WHY IS THIS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW?!" or "CAN YOU GUYS STOP IT? DON'T MAKE NOISES. DAMN IT!". Ranmaru, in a drunk state also tried the Mistletoe thing but he grabbed Yoshimoto and kissed him.

Yoshimoto seemed to enjoy it so much because if you would just look closely, you can see him kissing back. (A/N: #NewOTP #YoshiMaru) I faced Sasuke

"Honey, I'm tired.....I'm just tired. Can we just rest?"

"Well, if you are not so tired I actually planned something just for the two of us."

"What is it?"

He whispered on to my ear "Something along the lines of 'private alone time'. They are pretty distracted so I guess we can slip out?"

........and let's just say, our private alone times cannot be shared right now but yeah, it was an enjoyable party.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: What am I doing?  Seriously....