Denial?!

A/N: HERE COMES THE SHIP EVERYONE JUST LOVE (at least I think so)

Ieyasu: Well, take that ship to Bermuda Triangle and f--- it.

Mitsunari: Lord Ieyasu! That is not a nice thing to say!

Ieyasu: You sure are stupid aren't you? Tsukumo is writing yaoi about the TWO OF US. I would have been fine with it if it was you and someone else but Tsukumo decided to just be the annoying thing a Tsukumo is. Imma kill you Mitsunari and throw you out to sea! You stupid airhead!

Tsukumo: (♥o♥)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ieyasu POV

"You just have to GO and TELL HIM simple as that! Why are you trying to make it look like you ain't interested at all?! We all can just feel this tension radiating off the two of you every single day!"

Honestly this girl needs help. Ever since Mitsuhide saw my journal and showed to her, she started forcing me to well "confess" what I feel to Mitsunari.

"As if I don't do it everyday. I already said I hate him and that he should return to the cabbage patch where he came from and serve as fertilizer there."

Y/N pouts. It's so adorable! I wanna pinch her cheeks but I don't want my hand severed by Mitsuhide in my sleep so I settled with just doing nothing.

"Are you seriously still in the denial stage?"

"Denial?! What am I? A teenager?!"

She just looked at me exasperated.

"You obviously love him. You even wrote it down on your journal. If you keep on denying it, you may just end up with a broken heart."

"Hell no I don't. I didn't write anything of the sort in my journal too."

"Whatever you say. (¬_¬)"

I stood up and left. I have better things to do than to listen to her pointless rambling.

"You obviously love him. You even wrote it down on your journal. If you keep on deny it, you may just end up with a broken heart."

Her words kept on ringing inside my head. She does have a point. Everyday, I have to lie to myself. Saying "Hell no, I'm not gay." or "I don't love him at all."

I'm scared of him avoiding me. I'm scared that he may just judge me for well liking him. That's why whenever he would show that he admired me. I can't help but feel happy. I'm probably just fooling myself but I felt like he loved me whenever he would do so. Think of the devil and they would appear.

I meet Mitsunari and Lord Nobunaga in the hallway. I bowed to Lord Nobunaga to show my respect. "So Ieyasu, I heard about the latter from Mitsuhide. I believe you and Mitsunari have matters to settle."

Damn you Mitsuhide.

Mitsunari spoke first. "So Lord Ieyasu. You love me?"

I felt my cheeks and ears turn red. "No" then started shaking my head in denial

He then looked down in sadness. He was obviously unhappy with my response. "Well, you see Lord Ieyasu. Truth is I love you. Not in an admirer way but in a romantic way so when I heard from Lord Mitsuhide that you loved me. I was overjoyed. I know you might find me disgusting for liking someone of the same gender but please, be informed that I truly do love you from the bottom of my heart."

He was about to walk away but I grabbed his arm.

"ALRIGHT DAMN IT! I AM INLOVE WITH YOU TOO BUT I WAS SCARED OF YOU AVOIDING ME IF EVER I CONFESSED TO YOU!"

I wanna die. Everything went quiet. "LORD IEYASU!" then he leapt on top of me then started bombarding me with kisses. I swear this man is going to be the death of me.

"Are we together now?"

"Is that even a question? Obviously we are."

Meanwhile

"They got together"

"Well obviously Masamune. If they weren't and Ieyasu keeps on denying, I would go out there and slap the daylights out of him" said Y/N

"W-why are they k-k-kissing ? They are not yet married!" shrieked Hideyoshi

"Y/N and I are not married but we did more things than kissing" said Mitsuhide.

Nobunaga just smiled at everyone. "Just another normal day for Azuchi Castle's residents"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I'm not going to prank you, be thankful and I oop-