So, see you again?

A/N: Kennyo x Shingen requested by SweetMoonlight22
I feel like Kennyo is a bit OOC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third person POV

Shingen and Kennyo used to be such good friends but ever since that incident happened where Nobunaga killed a lot of monks from Kennyo's temple, the two hadn't really been in touch with each other.

So let's just say that the surprise on Shingen's face when he received a letter from Kennyo asking to meet up is just not really all that surprising.

Shingen POV

I've been minding my own business and eating my sweets until I received a letter I certainly didn't expect.

Kennyo is inviting me to visit his cabin. It's quite surprising for ever since THAT happened, he never even tried to contact me until now. Speaking of Kennyo, it's his birthday today... Could he possibly be inviting me to his birthday party?

"Yukiiiii...... I'm going to go somewhere. Don't be so rude to the ladies while I'm gone!"

Yuki saw my treats and let's just say it's a bit over the daily allotment......

"Lord Shingen! I have already-"

Before he could even finish that sentence, I dashed away and leapt onto my horse. I went to shop for a gift and quickly went to the place where Kennyo is asking to meet.

*Timeskip*

I've arrived at the place and saw Kennyo waiting for me.
"It's been a long time! How have you been doing?" He looked at me and said "Can we actually go inside first?"

I dismounted the horse and followed him inside.

"You must have really missed me to send a message all the way to Katsugeyama just to meet up" I held my hands to my chest in a touched way and started batting my eyelashes playfully at him.

"Can you just not?"

Kennyo POV

I honestly just invited him here so we can celebrate my birthday yet here he is being all touchy and stuff. I normally don't celebrate my birthday but Ranmaru insisted.

He went inside just to see a few simple dishes and sake I prepared. Nothing fancy. Ranmaru then emerged and placed a few sweets by Shingen's assigned seat.

He smiled and then left. "Why.... What a party. It's just the two of us here" said Shingen. "It's Ranmaru's idea to have a party. I just thought that I could invite you" I said sarcastically. Instead of being insulted he even smirked at me.

"Awwww, how sweet of you!"

We sat down and went to eat. That's pretty much all that happened. Nothing fancy just something simple until Motonari came in and started to make a ruckus by being so noisy.

"Hey Shingen, I think you should leave."

"Why so? We just reunited after such a long time!"

"It's about to get dark and you have a long trip ahead of you. I can arrange for us to meet again."

"Awww... You really do miss me."

"Stop it already. I swear you sound stupid." He just shrugged and said

"So, see you again?"

I gave him a nod accompanied with a smile before he set off.

"Ya know, ya look sorta better with a smile on yer face."

"I don't trust Motonari but I do agree with him on that, Lord Kennyo."

"Oh, Be quite, will you?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: What am I even doing?