I love you

A/N: ....hi. It's a Kennyo x reader yey.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kennyo POV

I woke up this morning only to see Y/N sleeping peacefully beside me on my bed. She is truly beautiful. She is really kind, just one look at her sleeping face is enough to tell me how pure she is. (A/N: pure....hmmm. really now?)

I leaned down to kiss her forehead. I know that I deserve none of this. She is too much for me. I can't have her but I can't help but love her. "mm...Kennyo? What's the problem?" she rubbed her eyes. She slowly rose up.

"I love you" I said to her. She blushed and shyly replied "I love you too"
"Why exactly do you love me? You shouldn't love a man like me. You will only feel pain."

"No matter what kind of pain might I feel for loving you, I'm willing to accept it all if it meant being with the man I love"

She went and hugged me. I hugged her back. "You honestly are angel." she gave me a smirk and said "I can become a bit naughty you know"

"I would know, you showed me countless times during the night." she started to giggle. "I love you."

"I know, you showed me how much you do last night."

".....Ranmaru, I knew ye said to give em some time alone but I think we should stop them now. They might take a lot more time with that kind of atmosphere they emittin"

"I honestly can't believe it but I do agree with you."

"......How long exactly have they been there?"

"We've been here for about half an hour now." replied Motonari

How did I not notice that? And why on earth are they there for a whole 30 minutes?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I'm sorry. It's so short.