Return

Kris awoke from his slumber. He looked around, the nostalgia rushing in. Kris got up and started walking. His thought process was rushing thousands of miles a minute. He suddenly remembered Susie He simply smiled and kept walking.

Kris got down to the white blobs. He saw the faint purple figure in the distance. Susie saw Kris in the distance and began to walk to him.

S: I was beginning to wonder when you were waking.

K: Aww. Were you worrying about me?

Susie's face lit up in red.

S: Shut up. Let's just get to Ralsei.

They both walked down the way to Castle Town..

They got to the cliff. Kris had sudden memories of the times he climbed and fell. However, those memories didn't exist anymore. Susie noticed that Kris was just staring down the cliff.

S: Kris?

She reached out and put her hand on his shoulder. Kris then snapped back to reality and looked over to Susie.

S: Are you ok?

Kris started worrying about the response he was gonna give her. Then it hit him.

K: Well, I am now.

Kris winked at her. Her face once again blushed. They went down the cliff, plunging into the darkness..

They landed onto the ground. Kris got up first while Susie was still on the ground. He held out his hand while she regained her mind. She saw his hand and took it, pulling herself up.

S: Thanks.

K: No problem.

They went into the town. The buildings lit up in blue. They walked down the buildings and to the castle, where Ralsei was. It was also where Leonidus was staying. Kris made a note of that in his mind, and walked up to the main door. He confidently knocked on the door. The soldiers came out and pointed their weapons. Again, with confidence, felt no fear. He simply turned back to them.

K: It's ok! It's just us!

The troops put their weapons down. The door then opened to reveal Leonidus himself.

L: Who are you?

K: Kris and Susie. Go get Ralsei, he'll know.

Leonidus simply nodded and went back inside.

S: That was awfully brave of you, Kris.

K: Yeah, I guess it was.

S: I don't know what happened to you, but I'm liking this side of you.

Kris turned back to her. She winked, and Kris's heart skipped beats. He could definitely tell that he was doing something right.

R: Hello Kris and Susie!

They turned to the door. Ralsei stood there, a small smile on his face.

S: Hey there Ralsei.

R: Sorry about them.

He pointed to the soldiers.

R: We're kinda in some trouble.

K: Why's that?

Kris knew what it was, but he had to pretend he didn't.

R: Here, come inside and we'll discuss it there.

Ralsei walked inside while Kris and Susie followed...