The Date

Kris walked out of the house, the sun still high in the sky. Him and Toriel got Susie settled in. The date was in 20 minutes, and Kris needed to look good. And he found himself back at the flower shop's door.

He walked in, the floral scent hitting him again. Asgore was sitting in his chair in the back when Kris walked in. They made eye contact. In an instant, Asgore rushed over.

A: Hello again Kris! How was school?

K: It was an eventful day.

A: Oh good! So what can I do for you?

K: Well, I kinda need some advice. I'm going on a date with this girl and I'm completely unsure what to do.

Asgore was taken back by this.

A: Well, first, you need to look good for the girl.

Asgore and Kris shuffled towards the back of the shop. The dusty room had a small edging of a closet. Asgore scrolled through the clothes and finally found a dress shirt. It was black with gold buttons. He handed it to Kris.

A: Here. This was Asriel's before he left. Now next, your hair. Since your hair is long, I guess I can run some pomade through it and slick to the back.

K: Yeah, that can work.

Asgore went over to a bag in the corner while Kris unzipped his jacket...

                                                                                                                         (Meanwhile)

Susie walked into the living room where Toriel sat in her chair. She was reading a book.

S: Hey, Toriel.

She looked up from her book.

T: Oh hello Susie. Is there something?

S: Well, I kinda need your advice on something.

T: What is it?

S: Me and Kris are bout to go on this date and I kinda don't know what to do.

Toriel thought about this.

T: Well, you need look presentable. You'll need a dress shirt or skirt, and you'll need to make your hair presentable.

Susie was worried about this, but didn't think twice about it.

T: Don't worry. I have some things that can get you by.

Toriel got up and went to her room. Susie followed while she went through her closet. She pulled out a dark purple shirt.

T: Would you like a skirt?

S: Hmm, maybe not. Too much.

T: Ok. Now, we'll need to do something for that hair of yours. I can put some gel in it and brush it towards the sides.

S: Yeah, that'll work.

                                                                                                     (Meanwhile With Kris And Asgore)

Asgore was finished with Kris's hair. It was fully brushed to the back. The dress shirt fit perfectly on Kris.

A: My god, you look like a god himself.

Kris smiled.

A: You've grown up. Truly.

K: I've come a very long way from being the kid you picked up all those years ago.