Seek

Kris awoke from his dreams and looked around. He then remembered that the others slept in the castle for the night. By day standards, it would be a Saturday. Today, and they'd go back home. That got Kris thinking, what happens afterwards? Do they just go back to their normal lives?

Kris got up from his bed, surprised that he slept in his armor. Tori would kill him. He looked around in his room. Apparently, they got their own room for the night. He got used to it back home. After Asriel left... Kris unlocked the door and walked out into the hallway. Doors beside his had been locked. Probably the others. Kris walked around until he finally found a balcony. Noone was on it, and it seemed like a quiet place. Kris opened the door and walked to the edge.

*Kris pov*

I just stood there. I didn't say anything or look around. I just stood and thought...

I've almost done. Now that I have a clear sight on things, it all seems so distant but so close..

*Narrator pov*

Kris pulled out the knife. He stared at the blade. It's shiny, clear blade reflected Kris. He saw his own face. He smiled and put the blade back in his pocket.

"Hey Kris."

He turned around to see Susie. Her hands were in her pockets.

K: Oh hey, Susie.

Susie walked next to Kris.

K: What's up with you?

S: I couldn't sleep..

K: Huh.

Susie looked over to Kris.

S: Hey, can you sing?

Kris was taken back.

K: I mean, yeah..Why?

Susie grabbed his wrist.

S: Sing me to sleep.

Kris didn't have a second thought.

K: Yes, ma'am.

Susie's face blushed as a small smirk appeared on her face. They walked into the hallway and towards her door. She twisted the doorhandle and let themselves in. Kris spotted a chair and moved it near the bed. Susie fell onto the bed. Kris sat down on the chair.

He sang...

Mama, Take This Badge Off Of Me
I Can't Use It Anymore
It's Getting Dark, Too Dark To See
I Feel I'm Knocking On Heaven's Door
Knock Knock, Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Mama, Put My Guns In The Ground
I Can't Shoot Them Anymore
That Long Black Cloud Is Comin' Down
I Feel I'm Knocking On Heaven's Door
Knock Knock, Knockin' On Heaven's Door

When he finished singing and looked upon Susie, she layed asleep on the bed. Kris simply smiled and got up fro the chair. He leaned forward and kissed Susie's forehead before leaving the room and going back to his own...