Wakas

One thing that lying had taught me was it can cover every single bad thing I had done. I mean, it wasn't a good thing to do but yeah it helps me.

Gellie.

Fucking Gellie!

Siguro nga karma ko na siya. She fooled me with her name, and she had me fooled. Galit ako dahil nagawa niya akong maloko at mapaniwala sa pangalan niya.

Mary Axelle Gumabao pala ang totoo niyang pangalan.

She wasn't the type of girl who is conscious of what she is wearing. Ilang beses ko siyang pinanood sa malayo. I even went to where she was working to watch her.

Her eyes twinkled that strives. Ang manipis niyang labi at mahabang buhok. Something in her innocent eyes, that can deceive. Ang ngiti niyang matamis pero kalaunan ay parang may masamang balak.

I've learn to admire her even by far. I don't even know, when it happened, or when did it hit me. Pero alam kong natamaan na ako sa kanya.

I'm still fuming mad for her act of lying but she's just too..

Hard to resist. Hard to ignored.

"You lying and cheating jerk!" Leslie slapped me real hard.

Jean whispered something in my ear but the slap was so warm that I can feel the sting in my cheek.

Leslie was sobbing.

"Dumped her already but still she's here crying and begging?" Jean mocked.

Leslie was pulled by Florence but Leslie was crying and rooted from where she is standing.

Jean snaked her hands on me but I pushed her and I walked out.

Ayoko ng ganito. It was my habit. Like, the fun was fading and all I can feel right now is emptiness. Parang unting-unti na kinakain ako ng konsensya na mali ito at hindi ko na yata kayang magloko.

Eventually, we'll grow. We have to choose, to stay still or to grow and let maturity watered us. I'm still torn but it was really giving me light.

"Okay, I'll pay everything you want." Gio sighed.

I nodded and my attention was caught when I saw Mary Axelle and her best friend sitting on a bench and laughing while they were watching someone on the field.

Gio was talking but I wasn't listening.  

Something in her laugh that lightens my day. I'm pretty sure, that what I'm feeling would lead me to her and maybe we'll become lovers.

"Hindi ka niyan papatulan!" Ben and Gio laughed.

Kunot noo ko silang nilingon. "Why?"

"Well, his ex was rich and Mary Axelle used the guy. The guy cheated so Mary Axelle took advantage of the situation. Money over love."

"Tsaka, takot yata iyan sa mayaman. May trauma na daw sabi naman ng mga nakakilala sa kanya."

Ilang beses kong sinabihan ang sarili ko na ang rami namang babae diyan. Girls who beg on their knees. Mga babaeng kayang kaya akong mahalin.