Kabanata 21

"Ikaw na talaga Mary Axelle." Soraida shrieked.

"Shh, ang ingay mo Aida!" I shushed.

Lumabas ako sa cubicle at nakita ko siyang nag-aayos nang sarili si Aida.

Tingnan mo itong babaeng ito! May date na naman kasi.

"I really don't know about this Aida. I feel like the history is repeating itself!"

Aida rolled her eyes. Sumandal ako sa sink at pinanuod siyang naglalagay ng make-up. "Donald is really a jerk. Lucas was a jerk. Magkaiba yun Mary Axelle. Donald and his hobby of girls are still on going as of now. I saw him last time when we and Luke ate at this restaurant, it turns out sa kanila pala yun. Kaya ayun, inapura ko si Luke na tapusin na ang pagkain. I saw him kissing the girl. I left Luke there."

Nanlaki ang mga mata ko. "What the fuck? Seryoso ka iniwan mo siya roon?!" Tanong ko.

This crazy friend of mine, fucking crazy!

"Oo, pero hinintay ko siya sa labas ng restaurant. Baka kasi makita ko si Chelle doon, you know kumukulo pa rin dugo ko sa babaeng iyon. Baka magkaroon ng scandal dun." She laughed crazily.

I think I need to tell Luke that Soraida is off with her meds. Baliw na yata talaga ito eh!

"Baliw kana Soraida." I laughed. "I know they are two distinct person but..."

Aida popped her lips when she had finished putting lipstick. "No buts. Mary Axelle, Lucas isn't Donald." She reminded me.

Bumukas ang pintuan ng isang cubicle at niluwa nun si Leslie. My eyes widened, shocked that she was there all this time, maybe listening to what we are talking about.

She went to washed her hands. Nakatingin kami ni Aida sa kanya. Aida raised a brow while I was just shocked.

Leslie shook her head. Disappointment written on her face.

"I knew it." She said. "You bitch, you said na walang namamagitan sa inyo." Leslie fuming mad screamed at me.

Aida rolled her eyes. Umiling siya at mas pinili na lang mag-ayos. Tiningnan ko si Aida, tumango siya na hindi na lang siya magsasalita.

"Leslie, I'm sorry." I told her.

This is the consequence of accepting Lucas. Napaka-gwapo kasi ng bugok na maraming babae ang nakapila lang para sa kanya.

I don't feel anything. Guilt or even sympathy to her. If I give her a way to Lucas, she would still be broken. Lucas doesn't love her. Lucas wasn't really into her. What if I told her she was just a bet? Would that help?

You selfish bitch Mary Axelle!

No Max, you can't tell her.

I took a step forward to her. She raised a finger. Tears pooled her eyes. Umiling siya. "You are a snake! You snatched him. Alam mo na may namamagitan sa amin pero you chose to snatched him from me. You disgusting snake!" She screamed.