안녕 우리 동생 (Goodbye my sisters)

Wendy's POV

"Yah Kang Seulgi!" I heard Irene unni said while chasing Seulgi. "Wen, please hide me" Seulgi said while trying to hide behind my body, I just giggled at them. "Yah Seulgi-ah I know you're hiding behind Wendy! Come here!" Irene unni said while pulling Seulgi behind me, "Wendy-ah! Help meeeee!!!" Seulgi said. "Aish, two kids fighting again... I'll go now, bye little kiddos!" I said and left the room.

As I was walking to SM Entertainment, I saw both Joy and Yeri. They look so sweet, they really both love each other. "Lovebirds! What are you both doing here?" I asked while walking near them, "We just went to President-nim's office" Yeri said. "Waeyo?" I give them a questionable look, "Ahh, President-nim said that we could get a vacation. Because we are all done with promotions and stuff like that..." Joy said "Ahh, that's great then. I'll go ahead guys. Annyeong!" I said, "Annyeong unni!" They both said in unison.

-A Few Minutes Later-

*Knock knock* "Come in" a voice said through the door. "Good Afternoon President nim..." I said while walking towards him, "So Wendy... Have you thought about the offer?" He asked me "Yes President-nim... My answer is...."

~Flashback~
(1 week earlier)

"Ahh Wendy-ah, you're here.." he said "What is the matter President nim?....." "Ahm Wendy, I was thinking that I should send you to Canada.... For you to be with your parents and also.. You will have a special work there, someone will scout you and she is also part of the Entertainment.." he said

"How many days will I give you my answer, sir?" I asked him "1 week will do Wendy" he said. "Well thank you for the offer sir... I'll give you my response as soon as possible" I showed him a small smile. "Okay Wendy, thank you for your time.. You may take your leave.."

After I went out of the office, I felt like.... It was weird for him to choose me for that kind of scouting... Maybe it's about singing and stuff like that, I sighed knowing that I don't have much time to confess to Joohyun unni... Seulgi might be ahead of me... I sighed once again and went to the dorm

~Flashback end~

"Yes President-nim, I accept the offer" I said trying not to cry. "Really Seungwan? Yes! Thank you I mean thank you so much... You'll not regret it" he said showing the brightest smile I ever saw from him... Maybe it's a really big project and only I can solve it.. "For how long president nim?" I asked him trying to be curious about the offer. "Well sad to say for 2 years Wendy..." What?! Two years?! How will I see Joohyun unni after that? "But...but how about my career as a member of Red Velvet?" I asked him
"Well, you'll be in a hiatus for a while Wendy..." "When is my flight?" I asked hoping that I could get much time with the members. "Tomorrow Morning Wendy" I almost gasped in shock but prevented it to come out.. I sighed in defeat knowing that I will not spend much time with the members.. "May I take my leave now sir?" I asked wanting to get out of here "Yes you may Wendy.. Thank you" I smiled at him and went out the office.

'Geez Louise, well.. it's now or never, I'll confess to Joohyun unni..' I said in my mind

I entered the dorm welcomed by some shouting, congratulating and other stuff.. I went inside and I saw Joohyun unni and Seulgi hugging each other.
"Unni where have you been?!" Joy asked "Sorry, I went to the office" I apologized. "Wan-ah I reached my dream... Me and Irene unni are in a relationship now!" Once I developed everything in my mind.. I have officially experienced a broken heart. Right now at the time when I was about to leave them.. "Well... Congratulations to the both of you.." I said trying not let my tears fall down... "Well jalja everyone.. I need to get up early for tomorrow, don't stay up too late okay guys?" I said standing up before going to my room.