A New Family Member!

"Eomma! Eomma!" Shouted Yena, their daughter. Wendy grogilly got up and went towards her daughter. "What do you want Bae Yena? It's 6 in the morning,I barely got some sleep." Said Wendy while yawning. "Eommaaaa! Yena is hungry" Yena said with a pout. She knew that her eomma couldn't resist her. "Augh!! You are always hungry Yena! Could you please let me rest first! I'm tired. Maybe just make a sandwich or something. I'm going to bed" Wendy spat, Yena backed off. She was scared of her mom. This is the first time that her eomma shouted at her.

Yena could feel her tears flowing through her fluffy cheeks as Wendy slammed their bedroom door shut. Irene who heard all the commotion went out of their shared bedroom and went to her daughter. "Yena, baby what's wrong?" She asked the crying girl, calming and hugging the child.
"It's eomma.. she.. she.." Yena sobbed more, It broke Irene's heart seeing her daughter cry. "It's fine darling. Just tell mama why... Hmm?" Irene said softly.

"Eomma, she shouted at me earlier...." Said Yena while fiddling her fingers. "Can mama ask, why eomma shouted at you?" Asked Irene to the child.
"I was calling her, and told her that I was hungry. But she ended up screaming at me..." The young girl said as she shuddered. "Hmm. That's why.. ok Yena, mama will just say some words ok?" Asked Irene while the little girl nodded.

"Yena, first you need to respect others privacy, for example, your eomma is sleeping. You shouldn't call her while shouting, your eomma needs rest. She doesn't feel well these days. So all I want you to do is tell eomma that you are sorry and you will now respect her, mine or anyone's privacy... Ok darling?" Irene said as Yena showed her a smile of gratitude and nodded. "Yes mama. Thank you mama, I love you" Yena said she hugged her mother. "Now, are you up to some pancakes?? Mama will make some for my princess" Irene asked the the young girl beamed with delight and nodded her head furiously. Irene chuckled at what she witnessed from her daughter. She was just like Wendy..

• A few hours later •

Wendy woke up, she suddenly felt the urge to vomit. She ran as fast as she could to the comfort room. She haven't eaten anything since last night. She shrugged what she had in mind and vomited again. Irene who heard something from the bathroom immediately went there. She was shocked to see Wendy who vomited, the girl was pale and she seemed to notice that the girl was weak.

She approached Wendy and rubbed her back as the girl continued vomiting. Wendy stood up and felt her vision blur, she shook her head to erase the drowsiness she's feeling. "Hey Wen... Are you ok??" Irene asked worriedly. "Yeah.. I'm fine.. I'm just--WOAH!" Wendy fell while standing up. "WEN!!" Screamed Irene while helping Wendy get up. "Wendy, are you sure you're ok?" Asked Irene in worry. "Yeah, I'm just tired. I wanna go to bed" Irene just watch Wendy whom is walking towards the bed. She just sighed...

Yena, who heard the noise was worried about her mom. She saw the last two pancakes that her mom made, and that gave her an idea. 'i'll make mom some breakfast in bed' Yena smiled at the thought. Yena prepared the tray with the pancakes with some berry jam and a glass of orange juice, not forgetting to mention a little note that says 'I'm sorry eomma, I love you.. -Yenyen' Yena lifted the tray and went towards her mother's bedroom.

*Knock knock*

"Come in" Yena slowly opened the door and saw her mom resting. "What do you need Yena??" Asked Wendy. "I wanna give eomma some breakfast in bed. I feel sorry for what I did earlier. And I heard what happened, I thought eomma was sick, so I prepared some breakfast for you" said Yena. Wendy just stared at her daughter in awe. "Come here little one.." Wendy said as her daughter scooted up to her and hugged her "I love you eomma..." Said Yena, "I love you more baby.." replied Wendy back. Irene stood at the door and peeked at how lovely the two was.