Our Princesses

"I can feel her! She's kicking!" Seungwan said as she touches Joohyun's 9 month big belly. "She moves a lot these days." Joohyun said as she runs her belly. "Me and your Mommy can't wait to see you princess." Joohyun says to her unborn child. "Sooner or later we'll now hold you in our arms cream puff." Seungwan chirps in talking to Joohyun's belly.

Suddenly, Joohyun felt pain in her lower region. Joohyun whimpers in pain, while Seungwan looks at her worriedly. "Hyun...Are you ok?" Seungwan asks the whimpering Joohyun and receives a 'no' from Joohyun.
"I-i'll g-get the c-car ready.. J-just B-breathe Joohyun." Seungwan says as she runs to their room and gets their packed baby stuff which they packed last week if ever Joohyun started labor. And it's now the day. She's gonna be able to meet her princess today.

She then runs out of their room and went to the garage to get the car ready. Once she turns on the car she quickly went to the living room and carried Joohyun to the car. "Ok, Hyun.. just breathe.... We're almost there." Seungwan said, calming the latter who is now screaming in great pain.

Joohyun cried in pain at their journey to the hospital, not long Joohyun felt that she was now in the hospital's stretcher. "Wan.." Joohyun croaked out as she was holding Seungwan's hand tightly, making the younger whimper in pain. "What..if....What if I can't do it Seungwan?" Joohyun asks Seungwan, and Seungwan widened her eyes. "No,no... You can and will do it Joohyun! You are the strongest woman I know, you'll make it ok..?" Seungwan encourages the older and kisses Joohyun's forehead.

The doctor entered the room and checks on Joohyun. "You're now 10cm dilated. Time to start pushing." The doctor then transfers Joohyun to the Delivery room with Seungwan by her side.
Joohyun was regretting what she did now. If she just said that Seungwan will under go the IVF, then she'll not suffer this pain. Joohyun screamed the pain she's feeling as the doctor told her to push. She knew she is breaking Seungwan's hand now. She can hear Seungwan's pain whimpers and she knows how tight she is holding her hand.

Joohyun pushed more as she heard cries echoing the room. "It's a girl!" The doctor said and hands the baby to the nurse to be cleaned and swaddled. "Hyun.. she's here thank you.. Thank you.." Seungwan said as she kissed Joohyun's sweaty forehead. Joohyun started screaming in pain again as she  feels something coming out of her lower part. The doctor checks and announces "There's one more baby! Push more!" Seungwan was shocked that Joohyun was bearing twins. Joohyun pushed and pushed more as the pain intenses.

"Shit- Aahhhh Seungwan-ah!!" Joohyun curses as she pushed again. Another cry echoes in the room. "It's another girl!" The doctor said and hands the baby to the nurse. "Hyun..." Seungwan says as she looks to the pale and exhausted Joohyun. Seungwan kisses Joohyun's forehead as the nurse handed the couple their Princesses. "Hyun, they're beautiful. Just like you.." Joohyun chuckles as her eyes become heavy, she kissed the twins' forehead and falls asleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Thank you so much Hyun.." Seungwan says as she kisses the sleeping Joohyun's forehead. Seungwan heard the door opening to see the nurse carrying their babies. Joohyun wakes up to see the nurse exiting the room and Seungwan carrying their twins. "Oh Joohyun-ah you're already awake." Seungwan says as she hands the twins to Joohyun. "They're so beautiful Wan.." Joohyun says as she kisses both the baby's forehead. "Hyun.." Seungwan says as Joohyun looks at her. "Thank you so much.. thank you for bearing with this pain to bring our babies to this world. Thank you." Seungwan says sincerely as she kisses Joohyun's lips passionately.

•//•//•//•//•//•//•//•//•//•//•//•//•//•//•//•//•

The couple went home after spending about 2 weeks in the hospital. "These girls are gonna change our lives forever hyun.." said Seungwan as she looks at one of the sleeping babies in her arms. "I know right? These babies are gonna be so loud just like you..." Joohyun said as Seungwan chuckled. "I really can't wait to see Mini Joohyuns running here in the house" Irene chuckles at Seungwan's words. "Not only Joohyuns, Seungwan-ah, but also a mini Seungwan. A mini Joohyun and a mini Seungwan.." said Joohyun while looking at their twin babies.

"Do you have a name in mind already?" Joohyun asked as the other girl shook her head in response. "How about you? Do you have one?" Just as what Seungwan was expecting, the latter has also no name in mind. "How about... Let's think of a name.." Joohyun suggested as Seungwan nodded at the older girl's suggestion.

"How about Miyeon for the older one.." Seungwan's eyes spark at the name. "We'll call her Son Miyeon.." Seungwan says as she looks at Miyeon with her eyes full of happiness and contentment. "And for the younger, I want to call her.. Seulbi." Joohyun perks up at the name, "I love it Wan-ah!" Joohyun says as she kisses Miyeon and Seulbi's foreheads, Joohyun and Seungwan knew that they was gonna do everything for Seulbi and Miyeon just for them to have a great life.
"Welcome to the world Son Miyeon and Son Seulbi.." The couple said in unison as they look at the sleeping twins.

~ 4 years later ~

"Miyeon Unnie, it's not fair!" Cries the younger twin. "Why is Seulbi crying again Miyeon-ah?" Joohyun asks the older twin softly. "Mommy, it's because she lost at our game.." replied the older twin softly. "Aigoo, Seulbi-ah! It's fine, people lose sometimes. Ok sweetie hmm?" Said Joohyun as she ruffles Seulbi's bangs. "Ok girls, why don't you wash up. Mama's gonna be here soon ok?" The girls rush to the bathroom as they heard the news.

"Jagi! Kids! I'm home!" Shouted Seungwan across the room and she was welcomed by Miyeon and Seulbi. "Mama!" Seulbi says as she raised her hand for Seungwan to carry her. "Mama here too!" Miyeon says as Seungwan also picks up the older. "Oh, jagi you're home. I miss you." Joohyun said as she kisses Seungwan's lips. "Kids you better let your Mama rest, she just got home from work." Joohyun demanded as Seungwan stops her. "It's ok hyun. Besides I'm not that tired anymore because I saw you all." Did Seungwan with a greasy smile. "Still cheesy and greasy as always, Ms. Son." Joohyun says as she rolls her eyes playfully at Seungwan.

"Come on guys! Let's eat! Dinner's ready!" Joohyun shouted as the 3 went to the table. "I can't believe it hyun. They are already big girls. It was just like yesterday that we are holding them in our arms." Seungwan blurted out as Joohyun smiles at her. "I know right wan.. Now we have Little Seungwan and Little Joohyun by our sides." Joohyun says as Seungwan smiles. "Thank you for everything and i love you Hyun." Seungwan says as she kisses Joohyun's cheek and they both stare at their twins lovingly.

~ The End ~

(A/N: This oneshot took me 6 days to make because of school.. So please bear with me ahahaha. Byebye~~)

Edit( a week after writing this): so today I did a surprise update!!! This is dedicated to our Baby Sunshine, Wendy. She got discharged today, and honestly I felt 1/2 complete. If I just see her with RV, smiling and having a good time. I can already die, cause I am complete. They complete my life. And without them, maybe I just exited the world. Love y'all guys! Thank you for supporting me too! I'll promise to update soon <3

~Leeyah

(Edit again: 03/26/2020 11:39 pm)
A/N: as I promised I will do a face reveal, and I did it ahaha. I placed the pic on my profile!! Ty guys!