Our Hamster

"We want you to go through the tunnel and walk towards us.. you can go down with the stairs" the staff said as Wendy nodded. Wendy started walking through the tunnel, it was dark, it seems like you can shoot a horror movie here. Wendy just continued walking not until she knew she was walking on air.

"AAAAHHH!!" a scream was heard and a thud followed. The staff saw the commotion and called for the ambulance. They witnessed the fall of Wendy, even their make-up artist and manager saw it. "Shit!" Their manager cursed. The medical assistants immediately put Wendy in the wheeled stretcher and was immediately loaded into the ambulance.

Wendy was crying when she fell and she quickly fainted. The pain ate her that's why she loss consciousness. "Unnie.. did you hear that?" Said Yeri whom was looking through the mirror, fixing her hair. "Hear what?" Irene said as she took off her earphones. "There was a thud and a scream." Yeri replied.

"I heard it too." Seulgi answered while putting on her in-ear. "Same as me, I heard it too" Joy spoke. "Maybe it was just their decoration it fell.." Irene replied.
Not long, their make-up artist came in their waiting room. "What's all the noises outside Unnie?" Irene asked the girl. "And where's manager oppa and Wendy?" Seulgi asked. "They're gonna have to cancel your performances girls." Their make-up artist announced. "Why?!" The girls asked in shock. "Wendy, she fell while rehearsing, she's in the hospital." The latter said as the girls widened their eyes in shock.

• meanwhile •

The girl were in the hospital, anxious about the state of Wendy. The doctor came out with his clipboard and announced the news. "How is Wendy, Doc?" Irene asked in worry. "Well, Ms. Wendy fell down 2.5 meters high. She has fractures in her right pelvis and her wrist. She also fractured her cheekbone. She'll have to stay here for atleast 12 weeks." The doctor said and left. The girls sighed in worry. They went inside the room and saw Wendy sleeping peacefully. Her body was full of bruises. The girls were at the verge of tearing up as they saw the damage of the fall. They promised that they'll be strong for their dear hamster.

Seulgi went through Twitter and scrolled through. She was shocked about Luvies signing a petition for SBS to apologize to Wendy. And most of them were comforting messages and lovely fanarts. She went through a tweet of a luvie, tweeting that Wendy changed her life, she stared on it at awe.

The next 2 days passed, it's the 27th. Irene and Joy bid goodbye as they are gonna perform at KBS 가요 대축제. Irene was one of the MCees and she will perform Come to me with Apink's Chorong, Twice's Nayeon, and Oh My Girl's Arin. While Joy was performing with her besties. GFriend's Yerin and Apink's Hayoung. They were performing SNSD's Mr. Mr.

Wendy watched her members with a smile. Then their VCR's showed up. She saw the reaction of Irene, she noticed how deep she sighed and the sadness in her eyes. While her VCR was playing she heard Luvies and other more fandoms cheering for her. Her heart melted. Yeri chuckled while scrolling through her phone. "Why are you laughing Yerim-ah?" Wendy asked. "I saw a post on Twitter saying that you are just like a squirrel hibernating." Yeri chuckled again. "Luvies really love and care for you Unnie.." said Yeri, "yeah they do, ahaha" Wendy said.

Hours passed and Seulgi and Yeri fell asleep, well.. Wendy didn't, she was just watching some TV and then she heard the door open. "Why are you still awake" she looked at the direction of the voice and saw Irene coming in with Joy. "I'm still not sleepy. I was waiting for you both.." Wendy replied. "Why are you waiting for us Unnie?" Asked Joy. "Well, I wanted to say that you guys were amazing there." Irene and Joy smiled at Wendy. "But.." Wendy said and the girls look at her. "Irene unnie's eyes were so sad when they played my VCR." Wendy said looking at Irene. She saw the latter look down. Wendy get the remote and turned off the TV. "Unnie.. you don't have to be sad, you know what.. when you were performing we were cheering for you. We saw how happy you are and the after my VCR was playing you look so sad and gloomy." Wendy said as Irene sighed. "But you are still the cutest bunny Unnie!" Wendy said like a kid and Joy and Irene Chuckled. "Joy was amazing there, she was singing Taeyeon Unnie's note. That's a 10/10 jwoyieee" Wendy said as Joy chuckled. "That enough of complementing Unnie...You better rest, it's already late.." Joy said as Wendy yawned. "You're right. I am sleepy" Wendy said as Irene and Joy helped Wendy to lie down comfortably. "Jaljayo~" Wendy said as she closed her eyes and fall into deep slumber.

"She is really like a squirrel hibernating.." Irene said and laughed a bit and joined them into dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N: hi guysss I wanna dedicate this chapter to Red Velvet's Wendy!! Hope you get well soon my sunshine. Screw SBS! They don't care about the idols safety.but I'm over it now ahaha. I just wanna get over it and focus on hoping our wen a speedy recovery.)

These are the famous and trending Twitter hastags for Wendy.
#WaitingForWendy
#WeWillBeOkayWendy
#GetWellSoonWendy