Now You Found me

I am Park Wendy, I am adopted. I was lost by my parents and sister in Toronto, Canada. So basically, I have lived here all my life. I don't remember what my family name is, I was just 4 when I lost them. I hated the fact that they didn't even have some patience and courage to find me.

Flashback

"Unnie! Unnie!" Little Seungwan cried calling Joohyun in a crowd of people doing a petition. She saw how there were so many people, screaming and there were police, blocking them. Seungwan sobs loudly as she lost her Joohyun Unnie. "Unnie! Unnie!" Being the so-super-brave-girl she is she squishes into the crowd. Making her infront. "Hey kid! Get out of the way!" One police said, being the Korean girl she is. She doesn't understand what they are saying, but instead she just shouts for Joohyun "Unnie!! Unnie!!" Seungwan shouts more. Gunshots from the police were heard, the people scattered away as little Seungwan crouches down still crying. "Unnie! Unnie! Unnie eodiseo!!" Seungwan's breathing gets heavier and then the little girl passes out.

"Eomma! I lost Seungwan!" The 7 year old Joohyun says running towards her mother, crying hardly. "Bae Joohyun! I told you to watch over your sister! Look what happened! Toronto is such a big place, how can we find her?!" Their mother shouts angrily, her tears was welling up in her eyes. "Eomma, Mianhe, Mianhe eomma, Mianhe.." Joohyun sobs clasping her hands together, she was like a person who's begging for something. Her mom gets her and hugs her like she's gonna lose her. "Stay with me always Joohyun. I don't wanna lose you too.." Her mother says as she kisses Joohyun's forehead.

Weeks had passed and they lost hope for finding Seungwan. The police has also no clue on where she is. They said that they will just inform them if they found her. But they really didn't.

Seungwan woke up in a unfamiliar place. "Where am I?!" Seungwan says in a somewhat scared tone. "Little girl.. you passed out in the middle of the crowd yesterday.." said the lady. "You can speak Korean?" Asked little Seungwan. "Yes, little one."
Seungwan smiles but then remember that she was finding her sister. "Hyunhyun Unnie eodiseo?" Seungwan asked while her eyes was welling up with fear and tears. "Oh, I don't know little one... Let's just find them after you feel better.. hmm ok?" The lady said while little Seungwan just nodded and tears fell on her eyes and she felt it on her chubby cheeks. "What Is your name little one?" Asked the lady. Seungwan felt a bit odd, she was informed not to talk to strangers, but these strangers seem so nice. "It's ok if you don't wanna say it little girl. I think you are uncomfortable with strangers." The lady said as she cutted off Seungwan's thoughts.

"Seungwan" Seungwan said her name and smiled at the lady. "What about yours ahjumma?" Seungwan asked. "Mine is Sooyoung or you can call me Joy, I can be your Joy, and I can be everyone's Joy!" Replied Sooyoung. "Oh wow! You have an English name! Aww, I want one too.." Seungwan huffed and puffed up her cheeks and pouted cutely. "Do you know Peter Pan?" Asked Sooyoung. Seungwan beamed in delight and smiled widely, she then nodded her head. "I love Peter pan and Wendy!" Seungwan said. "That's it! I'll give you your English name and it is Wendy!" Sooyoung said in response and Seungwan really loved and liked it immediately. "From now on I'll call you Wendy ok?" Said Sooyoung.

~Years later~

"Wannie! We're home!" Sooyoung said as a 17-year old Seungwan runs to them. "Momm!!! Do you got it?" Wendy said as she grabs Joy's purse and looks through it. "I'm so sorry Wendy, but they ran out of tickets. Maybe next time.." Seulgi, Joy's wife said. Wendy puts down Sooyoung's purse and goes to her room, but before she goes to the stairs she felt a hand on her wrist. "Just kidding Wendy-ah! It's here!" Joy shows off an airplane ticket and hands it to Wendy. "Oh my God! You two are the best!!" Seungwan says as she hugs them both.

In Korea

"Mom! I'm just gonna stroll here for a while." Said Seungwan while putting her coat. "Make sure to be safe and come back here on time ok Wendy-ah?" Seulgi said as Wendy nodded. "See you later guys!" Wendy said as she went out. 'Ahhh, I miss Korea so much' Wendy thought as she continued walking not until she saw a tteokbokki stall and went there. "Tteokbokki ulmayeyo?" Wendy asked in Korean as she missed speaking in Korean. "2,500 won" said the vendor. "Tteokbokki Hana juseyo." Wendy said as the vendor nodded and started packing one tteokbokki for her. "Yeogiseyo" the vendor handed the plastic bag with tteokbokki inside "Kamsahamnida!" Wendy says as she takes the plastic bag from the vendor and continued walking.

Wendy walked towards the bench in the park. She sat there and took the plastic bag of tteokbokki and opened it. Wendy was about to take a bite when she saw a girl in front of her crying. She packed the tteokbokki and went to sit beside the crying girl. When Wendy sat with her she felt some what kinda comfortable. "Yeogi" Wendy said as she handed the bag of tteokbokki to the crying girl. The girl lifted her head and they were both shocked at what they both saw. "J-joohyun u-unnie?" Wendy said with her voice stuttering and lips quivering. Wendy was at the verge of tearing up when Joohyun spoke. "S-seungwan? Is it really you?" Joohyun asked as she looked at Wendy with a shocked expression. "Unnie... Bogosipeo!" Wendy said as she hugged Joohyun. Joohyun then returned the hug tightly, she then broke the hug and she cupped Seungwan's cheeks and wiped her tearing eyes. "Seungwan... I thought I will never find you.." Joohyun said. 'i miss the name Seungwan..' Wendy thought as she replied to Joohyun "Now you found me Unnie.... I miss you so much!" Seungwan once more hugged Joohyun.

--------------------------------------------------
That wraps this shot guys! Sorry for updating so lateeee! I just had problems with school and personal stuff. Thanks guys for supporting!!!!

This chapter was written on Wendy's Birthday.. so sorry for the delay. But yeah ahaha. I published this because WENDYY IS BACKK. yaz, our queen is back ahahaha. Thank you for supporting guys!!

[Sorry for grammar mistakes]