I Will Never Regret Loving You

Seungwan was there standing in a corner when Joohyun walked with her boyfriend Suho. They were the IT couple of high school. Seungwan watched Joohyun as she looked at her boyfriend so lovingly. Seungwan was at the party when Joohyun got drunk and her boyfriend took her to a room. Seungwan was there and she knew that night maybe that night was Joohyun's first time.

Seungwan was there when Joohyun lost her virginity.

Seungwan was there when Joohyun broke down in tears.

She was there patting Joohyun's back, consoling the girl for her breakup.

She was there when Joohyun needed her.

Seungwan was there when Joohyun dated a girl for experimenting. Seungwan saw how desperate Joohyun was to move on.

She saw when joohyun kissed a girl for the first time and that wasn't her.

Seungwan was there when Joohyun fall for a boy named Minho at her university.

It was first time Joohyun fell for someone first.

Seungwan was there supporting joohyun to confess her feelings and she did.

The next Seungwan saw them holding hands and pecking each other's lips.

Seungwan was there when Joohyun broke up with Minho.

Seungwan was there watching Joohyun having one night stands with random guys.

Seungwan was there for Joohyun.

Always. 

Seungwan was sitting in a stool infront of a piano. She was there to play a song for the love of her life. The love she will never regret. 

Seungwan was there standing watching Joohyun walked in the aisle with her father. Seungwan was there when Joohyun's father held her hand to her lover's hand.

A hand that wasn't Seungwan's. 

Seungwan was there when Joohyun said ' I Do' and kissed her lover.

Seungwan was there when Joohyun smiled so happily with her husband and threw the flower which she catched and grinned like an idiot. 

Seungwan was there when Joohyun gave birth to her baby girl.

Seungwan was there when Joohyun cried out of happiness.

Seungwan was there when Joohyun build a happy family.

Seungwan was there when Joohyun's daughter turned 14.

Seungwan was there when Joohyun's girl bought her boyfriend for the first time.

Seungwan was there watching the girl turning into a fine woman like her mother. 

Seungwan wasn't there when Joohyun was standing in a black dress in front a picture of a beautiful woman.

The woman named Son Seungwan.

She shed tears as she remembered how the girl was always with her in her ups and downs.

She was like a part of her.

Now she felt empty without Seungwan. 

Seungwan wasn't there when Joohyun's heart ached for the girl.

Seungwan wasn't there when joohyun realised why Seungwan never dated.

Seungwan wasn't there when Joohyun felt something different for her best friend.

Seungwan wasn't there when Joohyun realised how Seungwan loved her with out any conditions.

How can someone love like that? 

Seungwan wasn't there when Joohyun felt that all these time she loved her too but her foolish heart never realised. She realised now as the said girl wasn't there anymore. 

Seungwan wasn't there when Joohyun regretted not being able to love Seungwan. She cried her heart out for the latter as she never received any love.

That stupid girl only loved Joohyun but never told her.

Seungwan wasn't there when Joohyun stood in front of her grave a smile on her face.

Seungwan wasn't there when Joohyun just signed her divorce papers a few hours ago.

Seungwan wasn't there when Joohyun was free and was sure of her feelings.

Seungwan wasn't there when Joohyun understood what Seungwan said to her in their high school days. 

" You don't need to be with the person to love him/her. You can fall in love but it doesn't mean that that person will have to love you back. You can love from afar."

"Love is unconditional"

Yes it is. And Seungwan proved it. But Seungwan wasnt there when Joohyun realised it.

"I Love You, Seungwan-ah"

" I love you, Joohyun. I will never regret loving you. Thanks for being my best friend. Thanks for letting me stay by your side."

And then Joohyun felt a breeze that didn't made her shiver in cold.

Rather made her warm and a beautiful smile forming on her face as she knew Seungwan was there with her. 

She was always there. Always will be.

"Seungwan-ah, sorry and Love you. In next life let me love you"

A/N: This story is from the one and only Baechu28 at AFF. Please read the OFFICIAL ones.

Thank you and Credits to Baechu28 at AFF.