The One That Got Away (Drabble)

Wendy was a normal highschool girl, when she met Irene her life turned around.

When Wendy started highschool she knew that she was straight, as straight as a ruler, but she then met a transferee named Irene Bae which made her question her sexuality. Then it had hit her. She was gay. Because of Irene, she became gay and didn't regret it.

She confronted her parents about it and gladly they accepted her.

Irene Bae, a depressed highschool girl who has a crush on Son Wendy.

"Wendy" Irene said. "Yeah?" Wendy asked, "ilikeyou--no-imeaniloveyou" Irene said fastly, more like she was rapping. "Erm? What" Wendy said confused because of Irene's rap like sentence. "I-i love y-you Wendy.." Irene stuttered making Wendy froze. "Lemme think about it Rene. I'll give you my answer next week. I promise." Wendy replied then left Irene. Irene sobbed.

Maybe Wendy isn't in love with her. 'Stupid Irene! Stupid!' Irene said to herself. Irene began thinking of some wrong things. Irene screamed. She messes up her hair to get the thought off.

A week had pass and both Wendy and Irene were at the park. "My answer is yes, Irene." Said Wendy while blushing a bit. Irene smiled like an idiot at Wendy's answer. She hugged Wendy and Wendy hugged her back. They then both released from the hug.  Their faces were both so close to each other, which tempted Wendy to kiss Irene's Lips. Snap-- she didn't do it though.

Out of the months that they are together. Irene's depression was gone, all thanks to her medicine, Wendy.

Since they started college, they haven't had time for each other, since thesis was being a little delulu.

Fast forward to their graduation. Irene was waiting for Wendy, since the latter wasn't there.

"Wendy Son Seungwan, Valedictorian." The announcer stated. Good thing Wendy was in time. She arrived 5 minutes before her name was called. But sadly, Irene was a bit sad, since Seungwan didn't go to her or even greet her. She knew something was going on..

She confronted Seungwan until they came to their Apartment, she knew that something was wrong, she was blabbering and blabbering, but then Wendy was out of sight. She panicked, but after a minute, her best friend, Seulgi, gave her a bouquet of flowers and walked away.

Another minute of waiting, Joy and Yeri, her two devil best friends came. Giving her a pair of white heels and a white cocktail dress. Irene was confused. The two devils ran away.

After changing, Irene saw a note on the box if the shoes. It said; 'meet us at the clubhouse' - Joyri.

Irene was hella confused as in super confused. She then went to the clubhouse quickly and saw Seungwan with a tuxedo on. Seungwan came to her and said. "Sorry baby.. I was late because of this." Wendy scratched her head. She saw her parents and also Seungwan's parents, smiling at them.

When she knew it, she was getting married to Wendy.

"I pronounce you as wives. You may now kiss the bride."

The End

{Thank you so much for 10k yeoleoboon!}