Confession Went Wrong

Seungwan felt her throat going dry every minute.

The waiter was giving her weird stares as she didn't order anything and just drank 4 glasses of water in 15 minutes.

She was exhaling and inhaling deeply every now and then. She was glancing at her watch and then again took a sip from the glass.

This time not gulping in one go beacuse she doesn't want to tell the waiter to bring her a glass of water again.

Seungwan's palms became sweaty. All the symtoms of nervousness you name it and Seungwan is having it right now.

Why? because she will taking a big risk in her life. It's almost like risking her life and it is scarier than jumping off a cliff.

Her situation went down as she saw a certain girl entering and asking the waiter for her.

Seungwan stood up and saw the girl noticed her and walking to her with a beautiful grin.

Seungwan could just die there and not regret anything. It was a smile to die for. But she can't die now she have to spend the dinner time with this woman she is in love with.

Yes love.

Seungwan has been love with her since high school but never had the courage to confess. She didn't wanted to ruin what they had just for her own satisfaction.

She thought she was young and it was just a crush it will go away as time goes by.

But she was so wrong.

She was so wrong that after all these years she couldn't forget her and the love just increased everyday. So she took a leave from her office in Canada and came to Korea to tell the woman that she loves her.

The woman was wearing a black off shoulder dress showing off her milky white shoulder.

Seungwan couldn't take her eyes off her until the woman spoke.

" Son Seungwan! So now you want to see me? After all these years?" The woman crossed her arms and said with a pout.

A pout so kissable.

Seungwan scratched her nape with her hand and smiled sheepishly " Joohyun Unnie it's been so long" But I never forgot you , not even for a second.

" You disappeard for three years. Do you how worried I was until I heard form Joy that you got a job in Canada?" Joohyun glared at her.

" I am sorry unnie. It's just I wanted to clear my mind and I suddenly got a job offer so-" Seungwan couldn't finish
" So you left without saying goodbye?" Joohyun said not moving her glare from the girl infront her.

" I-I am so sorry" Joohyun motioned her hand to stop Seungwan " I forgive you since you came to meet me first" finally Seungwan could breath. Seungwan nodded with a smile lika a child and earned a giggle from the older woman.

" Unnie, you haven't changed" Joohyun cocked a brow at the statement and Seungwan gulped and continued her sentence " You look so beautiful as you did before"

Joohyun smirked and Seungwan could relax a bit but not for long. " Don't you think I have become prettier than before? Everybody says-"

"NO" Seungwan answered without any delay and Joohyun flinched a bit. " You are still that unnie I saw you the first time.

You were ethereal. I thought you were an angel. And you haven't changed from that" Seungwan could see that Joohyun was looking at her lovingly. No more smirking and teasing. A loving smile Seungwan would admire her whole life.

" Well, you are not bad yourself Seugnwan but I prefer my chubby wannie" Joohyun said the last part with a frown.

" T-thanks Joohyun unnie"

Seungwan almost face palmed herself when she forgot to give the bouqet which she hid under the table. She handed the purple flowers to Joohyun. Joohyun thanked her and Seungwan smiled. " Cute" Seungwan's cheeks turned red at the statement and Joohyun couldn't help but giggle. Seungwan loved it. It was music to her ears and meeting the love of her life after all these years was a feeling she could never explain. Now she just needs to tell her about her feelings.

" Unnie, I have something to tell you" Seungwan bit her bottom lip out of nervousness and joohyun turned her attention to Seungwan from the flowers.

" What is it? Don't tell me you got married in Canada" Joohyun teased and Seungwan could only let out a nervous laugh.

" No no. It's nothing like that" Seungwan motined her hands in denial and Joohyun laughed " Relax wannie. You are still so easy to tease"

" I think I-"

" Would you like to order now?" The waiter cut Seungwan off and Seungwan said 'Yes' to him right away. Joohyun pressed her lips together not to laugh infront of the waiter.

They oredered their dinner and Seungwan took a deep breath to start again.

" Joohyun unnie, Do you remember you asked me why I never dated anyone?" Joohyun nodded and muttered a 'Yes'

" And I answered you saying that I was waiting for my true love." joohyun again nodded and said

" And I said that person will be so lucky to have you"

" Well, I think I have found that person a long time ago but couldn't confess-" Seungwan was cut off by the ring of Joohyun's phone. Joohyun apologised and answered the call.

" Hey babe" Seungwan felt a sharp pain in her chest.

" Yeah I am with Seungwan. Pick me up at 9? love you" And she could see how happy Joohyun looked.

There goes Seungwan's heart breaking into millions of pieces.

Joohyun put her phone aside and looked at Seungwan.

" So who is the lucky person?" Joohyun asked and Seungwan could see excitement in those doey eyes.

it's you. Joohyun unnie it has always been you.

" Uh well she....we work together" seungwan lied and smiled while inside she was bleeding and wanted to cry.

She wanted to scream right there but there she was smiling in front of Joohyun.

Masking her feelings.

I will always love you, Joohyun unnie. Be happy with your significant other.

A/N: Thank you for Reading! This story is made by Baechu28 at AFF. Please read the OFFICIAL ones.

Thank you and Credits to Baechu28 at AFF