My Savior

A/N: this contain mentions of bullying and depression.

Wendy just came from Canada to attend college in Seoul. She wanted to continue her studies here. Going to college was not a good idea. Atleast not for Wendy....

Wendy's korean name is Son Seungwan. When she first started here she introduced herself as Seungwan. Which made her into a laughing stock at college. First few months were doable. It was nice if we have to compare it to the present days. Wendy was a cute fluff ball. She was a bit chubby and it was adorable. She didn't knew in here she had to hear things for her weight. 'Fat' 'Pig' were common for those girl's to call her. But she ignored them.

Sometimes ignoring problems die it down, but it's not always.

If wendy had to tell what was the best thing that happen to her when she came here she would say Joohyun's name in a heartbeat. Joohyun is the most beautiful girl Wendy has ever seen. And she is sure she won't be seeing any beauty other than Joohyun. When Wendy first enrolled here Joohyun was doing her internship as a lab assistant. As Wendy's major was Chemistry she often encountered the pretty girl.

Whenever they passed each other the older would give her a small smile. But that smile was the reason of Wendy's surviving a bad day. It gave her strength to go on. Every morning she would think of Joohyun and start her day. 

She was surprised and shocked that Joohyun knew her name and initiated the conversation first. Wendy couldn't make any sounds and the older found it cute. Only Joohyun would call her 'Cute' 'Adorable' and 'hamster'.

Sometimes she would call her Wen.

Wendy didn't tell her name was Seungwan. No, not doing that mistake again. When Joohyun completed her internship Wendy missed her so much. She was the only person Wendy could share her thoughts and her daily stories. Of Course she didn't tell Joohyun the bullying parts because she didn't wanted to burden her new friend and those bullies were not that serious Wendy thought. She is an adult and she would just ignore their sayings.

Joohyun and Wendy kept in touch by messaging each other all day and talking before sleep. It was their daily routine and Wendy was really happy when she heard Joohyun already got a job. Joohyun wanted to treat the younger a meal and Wendy agreed. It was just lunch but Wendy felt something different that day. She got nervouse as if something is going to happen. So she sat at the reataurant that Joohyun recommended and waited for the older. She got surprised when she saw Joohyun entering wearing a off shoulder black dress which ended just above her knees. The dress fits perfectly all her curves and when Joohyun spotted her and gave her a smile Wendy thought it was the death of her. Does death feels so good? Do you see an angel before dying?

Wendy felt underdressed after seeing Joohyun. The younger wore casual clothing. She wore a white button up and black jeans with white sneakers.

 Wendy couldn't even utter a 'Hi'. Joohyun  waited for the girl to say something but nothing came. She saw Wendy opening her mouth but no sound was heard. So she chuckled inwardly and greeted the nervous girl.

Joohyun liked the effect she had on
After their lunch Joohyun made a serious face and Wendy gave her full attention to the beauty.  

"I have something to tell you Wendy" Joohyun started and Wendy felt he nervousness coming back. This was it, this was the moment I was feeling nervous for. Ofcourse she didn't just called me here to treat me. There must be something else.

"Y-yes u-unnie" Wendy wanted to slap herself for stuttering.

Joohyun coughed a little "I am in love" Wendy nodded. She didn't know the pause was temporary.