7) If I kissed you like that

----
The raven moved closer to the blonde, sensing some dark aura around the poor boy. Soon, the ravens hands were around the blondes waist, and the blonde was crying his heart out.
"Why are people so cruel..." Naruto sobbed, and clutched onto Sasuke's neck. Sasuke continuously rubbed his back, trying to calm him down.
"Its a fucked up world, with fucked up peole..." Sasuke sighed, and pulled back to look at Naruto.
"With fucked up minds, who hurt others, and all their bullshit does is break people" Sasuke finished.
"Yea, you're right..."Naruto sighed, and pulled away. Feeling a bit embarrassed about the little episode that he had.
"I-Im going to go to sleep Sasuke.." Naruto sighed and walked back to the guest bed.
"Goodnight..."
"Night..."

------oOo-----

[What happened]

"Hey baby" Naruto smiled, and looked at his taller lover. The taller boy smiled at him, and planted a loving kiss on his lips.
"Look I've got to go, but I promise I'll be back before late.." Sai whispered, and kissed the blonde again. [A little more aggressively] Naruto sighed, but nodded at his lover.
"Okay I love you..."Naruto smiled, and watched his lover leave. This meant the rest of the night to watch tv, and sulk about how much the blonde misses his lover. Deciding to start of with making ramen, Naruto went into the kitchen and began to microwave some Instant Maruchan Ramen. [Think thats right]

---
Wherever Naruto's lover is
"Ino...this has to stop" The raven pleaded with the blonde female for the umpteenth time as her hand kept rubbing on Sai's hardening member.
"He wont figure out Sai..." Ino whispered seductively to the raven, who simply gupled once more.
"Its still wrong Ino...stop..." Sai pleaded again, but obviously made no effort to stop her. Ino continued to rub his member until the hard was nearly unbearable for the raven. Sai unbuttoned his pants, and looked down at Ino who quickly got on her knees.
"Im going to hell for this.." Ino sighed, but wrapped her tongue around his member, and began sucking.
-----
[Over]

Naruto lay silently on the guest bedroom, and began to think about all the things he could've did better for Sai. Naruto felt useless, powerless, and most of all humiliated at how he couldn't keep his own man in check.
"....Im so useless.." Naruto whispered, and let a tear fall down his cheek as began to full-on cry.
----
Sasuke lay in bed thinking about how he would tell Naruto that he was to marr Sakura Haruno for the sake of the company. He had love for his old friend, and secretary but those feelings were just friendly. Sasuke sighed, and thought about all the worst scenarios if he were to refuse to marry her.
"Damn Sakura.." Sasuke sighed, and tried closing his eyes.
"Im so useless..." Sasuke heard a muffled voice through the closet. [The guest bedroom was behind the wall for the closet]
Sasuke's eyes immediately opened when he heard soft sobs, and he couldnt help but wonder what his poor dobe went through that could make him cry this way.

Sasuke, walked to the closet and put his ear to the back wall. [Crouching under the clothes]
"Hey...Naruto" Sasuke said, trying to sooth the blonde. You could hear the bed, knowing that the blonde was now sitting up the raven took this as his chance.
"Tell me whats wrong...I want to help you" Sasuke whispered again, and heard the blonde sigh once more.
"Come here then..." Naruto sniffed.

----

"See, thats a rotten piece of shit at its finest" Sasuke growled, and hugged the blonde even tighter.
"Teme, Im not a baby!" Naruto pouted, but didnt move away from the warmth of Sasuke.
"Yea youre actions say differently" Sasuke snorted, and wrapped his arm around Naruto's waist.
"Im sorry for being such a baby then, but early..you remind me of him" Naruto blushed, and quickly hid his face.
"What did you say" Sasuke glared, and looked at the blonde who was now sitting next to the raven.
"No not that you guys kinda of..."

----
Before long the two were talking about random things

---
"Sweets are disgusting..." Sasuke fake-gagged, and rested his head on one of the pillows he was clutching. Naruto sighed, and disagreed.
"Thats bullshit, theyre so....whats the word Suke?" Naruto asked
"Sweet.." Sasuke growled in discuss, and began talking about how tomatoes were better than ramen would ever be.
"Yea yea bullshit...ramen is REALLY GOOD!" Naruto smiled, and jumped up and down on the bed excitedly.

[A/N Sasuke is laying in the middle of the bed with a pillow, and Naruto is sitting behind his head talking to him]

"Y-yea..." Sasuke yawned and closed his eyes. Soon enougt quiet snores could be heard from Sasuke. His beautiful raven hair, covering his eyes, his steady breathing made the blonde blush uncontrollably.
"Well..." Naruto sighed, and carefully tried to pick Sasuke up but ended up throwing his head to the the front of the bed. (His legs now hanging off the bed.)
"Damnit..." Naruto sighed

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Word count;862

Please go read my new book 'ʀᴇᴀʟ ꜱʜɪᴛ'