Ch 22) my mind

"I'm so thankful for you.."

---
"Ahh Goodmorning!" Kiba waved while throwing his apron over his shoulder. Today would be his very first day of work, at a bakery. The bakery called 'Frik and Frak' was more on the cute, and pastel side. Yet all the workers were oddly attractive men that would serve perfect girls. His first customer happened to be a curvy girl with wavy curly hair, big brown eyes, and clear skin. A caramelish color, with the cutest dark freckles. Smiling, she walked up to the cashier.
"Uh..can I have some boba tea, and uh...the pastel p-punk donut?" She muttered. Kiba's eyes looked at her, she wore a purple white dress with light purple ruffles, along with light purple heels. An appalled Kiba looked at her blankly. The poor brunette's mind completely elsewhere.
"Uh...sir?"
--- oOo ---
"Ahh...good morning love!" Naruto smiled blissfully. His blonde hair in a messy bun with small strands of hair sticking out. His eyes focused on the bacon, as the oil popped.
"Mornin" Sasuke muttered drowsily. Slowly wrapping his arms around the blonde's waist, while he kissed his cheek slowly.
"How did you sleep?" He whispered into Naruto's ear. The onyx boy's grip getting tighter, and his tongue touching places it shouldn't be. The blue-eyed boy, on the other hand, was trying his hardest to keep the noises from coming out his mouth, but Sasuke only pressured him.
"S-Sasuke.." Naruto's eyes rolled, the spatula now laying on the oven, and his see-through button-up shirt sliding off of his skinny frame. Chuckling, Sasuke bit into his skin, leaving a trail of blood on his neck. Pulling away, Naruto Turned around to look at him.
"You idiot what the hell was that for-"
Sasuke pushed Naruto on the fridge while pushing his shirt down further, to reveal his white tank top. He began to kiss nipples and making
He was kissing him again. Sasuke already dominating, while squeezing his hand tightly. Small moans coming from the blonde, yet he didn't seem to be giving in. One last soft kiss, and Sasuke finally pulled away to look at the work he'd done on the blonde in 5 minutes. He looked completely frozen, his arms sagging, and his eyes bulging. Completely unaware of the burnt bacon that sat in the pan, looking completely disgusting.
"What the hell...was that for..." Naruto blushed a deep crimson, snarling Sasuke simply snickered and tended to the burnt bacon.
"Ah look what you've done, burning perfectly good bacon.." Sasuke sighed. Pouting, he looked at it while dramatically throwing it in the trash.
"bastard you're the reason why it's burnt in the first place..."

"and how is that?"

"Y-you started kissing me!"

"You gave in."
====

"Sasuke! Sasuke, how are you and your spouse doing!"

"Sasuke Uchiha, this is BBC (a London radio company you weirdo!)
(ALSO A QUEEN JOKE TEEHEE!)
Reporters roared with questions. Sasuke simply ignored them. Following behind him was his brother Itachi Uchiha. Who had an even more stern-looking face? It was December, meaning that the marriage was less than one month away. Sasuke didn't exactly have the best plan in mind back then, and not the best person to choose as a fake husband. He'd truly fell in love with that idiot however he had a job to do.
"Little brother, why such a strict face?" Itachi pouted. A small grunt comes from Sasuke, who rolled his eyes in disgust.
"I could say the same thing about yourself, maybe you should try smiling for the crowd a little bit." The younger raven smirked. Finally, the two entered the building. Which also happened to be the Uchiha corp. All that to get inside the building for work? Sheesh, the life of an Uchiha seemed like hell.
oOo
"Look, little brother, I refuse to let you just...' marry' him for the sake of your career," Itachi spoke. Grunting, Sasuke nodded. He'd known this was why they showed up to work together. This was the only time they really needed to, they hadn't been in their office for weeks. Hadn't he already claimed Naruto as his? What was he worrying about?
"Of course I want to marry him...I just don't know how to do it.." Sasuke sighed. Covering his face, he slouched down into the chair. A small 'tsk' came from the long-haired raven.
"Ahh Sasuke, I'll leave you to it..." Itachi sighed, stood up, and left.
"Thanks for the help...asshole.."
----------

Do you think Sasuke will make the right decision?