Ch 25) Lights, Cameras, Action!

peep how fine my husband looking ^

ok I'm sorry

Enjoy!

Christmas.

It was Christmas alre-

Wait...
almost forgot!
Let's rewind this a bit
⏪⏪

Sakura lay inside of the hospital truck, her legs stretched out wide. The moans escaping her mouth without a care in the world. She was giving birth, from her knowledge Itachi was on his way. Naruto and Sasuke were coming too. Gosh how much she wished they were here right now, holding her hands. Giving her the encouragement she desperately needed. The tears fell from her face while she pushed. Harder.
"One more big push sweety!" The nurse below her hollered, waiting for the baby to come out. Which it did. The pinkie pulled her head back onto the bed as she let out a sigh of relief. She'd done it. She had gave birth.
"Congratulations! You're now a-"

"Just in! The news of Sasuke and Naruto Uchiha's marriage date has been announced." Sakura stared at the screen with interest. No way in hell they were actually getting...married?! Absurd, right when she was too? Naruto wouldn't do something like that to her. It was Christmas time...December, 24th. The freaking nurse didn't even announce her a mom. She didn't even get her moment to celebrate. The reporter went on and on as the nurses crowded around to look at the tv. The one nurse walked away to tend to washing the baby and whatnot.
"I d-didn't get to hold her..." Sakura muttered. Giving up, she closed her eyes. This wasn't how it was supposed to go, but at this point she couldn't give two shits. It was already over now. Get the King and his soon...King out of the way first. Then her and Itachi can finally...
Itachi. Just how the hell did they know this stuff again?
--
"Itachi!"
"Itachi Itachi!"
Itachi shoved past the crowd looking left and right for his vehicle, the one he disguised to look like a commoners car. What else was he supposed to do? The press was buzzing and he had no clue why. Well, they usually waited outside for him like this, but sheesh. They. Were. Swarming. Finally, he spoted it and quickly dashed towards that car.

"Where'd he go?" One lady shouted angrily and turned in a circle looking for him. Soon enough the crowd of reporters, photographers, and regular fans looked around for him. He was already away, thankfully. Checking the time, he realized it was 11:45. On December 24th. The raven had forgotten all about dates, times, all of it. He had to get to his wife and fast. Things were going to get messy. Christmas is going to be here in about 15 minutes. There was simply no way out of the large crowd. Driving off, he turned on the radio.
"Yea..hold on... oh!" The lady said on the radio, a small squeak came from her and she proudly announced.
"Sasuke and Naruto Uchiha will be getting married on New Years! Oh my gosh, they're literally adorable!" She gushed. Another voice appeared a deeper voice.
"Ahh yes Japan's cutest LGBT+ couple, a source has pinned them down on their way to what seems to be a Hospital"
"Baby issues? We don't know, but we'll keep you guys updated! For know let us play some Christmas hits!" The guy clapped his hands and in an instant, a Christmas Carol came on. How! How the hell was the press this quick?
"I'm screwed...." Itachi bit his lip. He turned into the backway of the Hospital where coincidentally a truck was parked. Hoping out the raven ran towards the door and banged on it as hard as he could.
"IT'S ME! I'm HERE TO SEE MY WIFE!"
---
Kiba watched the news, the announcement. His baby sucking her thumb, watched too. She giggle when she saw the face of Naruto Uzumaki. Just like the photograph he'd shown her. They hadn't talked in ages, and he was dying to see him. Kiba quickly took out his phone and used his free hand to dial the numbers. After a few seconds...nobody answered.
"Your call has bee-" zip. He quickly hung up. Was it something that he had done? Or was the blonde just that busy that he didn't have time for Kiba anymore? He'd have to wait...he would have to wait for something to happen. The brunette sighed. Watching, the reported continued talking in the background as a live cameraman ran towards what looked like a Hospital truck. Who was in there? Was Something wrong with Naruto?
"From our sources, a baby is being born!"
What sources? The only people who could've known were the nurses...
the nurses! He quickly placed his baby onto the stroller, threw on clothes, picked her up and ran out of the house. He drove as fast as he could to the hospital...
"gosh please...please be okay...
---
"Sasuke!" Naruto screeched. They came to a halt in front of the Hospital. Reporters. Everywhere.
"How the hell do they know all of this!?" Naruto moaned in frustration. There was no way in, and they both knew it. Ditching the car, they ran towards the truck in the back. Only a handful of reporters were there but they could muster to get there. Sasuke, in the lead, locked hands with Naruto who was growling in pain. Did women really go through this daily? Once they made it to the truck they quickly slid inside to find Itachi and Sakura sitting on the bed happily holding their child. You could almost see the hearts in Naruto's eyes as he squealed at the small child.
"Oh my...what gender is the baby?" He whispered. Grinning, Sakura told him the gender, sex, and weight. The pregnant..people went to talking and chatting about regular baby things while Sasuke and Itachi spoke on a more.. mature level.
"You idiot, rule #1 Never get caught by the press... you should really know these things!" Itachi muttered and slapped the raven's shoulder.
"I was having trouble, Naruto puked his guts out in a bush, in front of every-"
"Ah ah ah...no excuses!" Itachi grinned and walked back over to his wife. The baby was a female, with green emerald eyes and black hair. It was surprisingly curly. Wavy curls. She looked up at her mom with a smiling face while trying her hardest to clap her hands in a way of understanding.
"Hi, baby...I'm your mommy" Sakura whispered. She softly touched her nose. She was perfect everything about her was perfect. The baby closed her eyes at the touch of her mother. Sakura, close to bawling her eyes out just smiled down at her
Itachi watched from the sidelines while the pinkie made faces at her while kissing the baby's cheek and all sorts of ways to play with a baby. Naruto admired from a distance, everyone did. But the camera were still rolling and they had one more uninvited guest. The door slammed open to reveal Kiba with his baby wrapped in blankets.
"Naruto...please....talk to me..."

.