19) Fallen angel

🚫

--- 🍅🍅🍅 ---
Is God toying with me? It's been a full week since Naruto even flinched. I lay in bed waiting for the return of someone, something. Anything. Lately, Itachi and Sakura have been visiting more than usual. They even picked out their baby name already. Growling, I pulled the covers over my head. Just as my eyes closed, my phone beeped like crazy. Great another problem to worry about? Right....

🍅

"K-Kiba....what if the baby-" Hinata stammered at the floor, while twiddling with her fingers. Groaning, Kiba sat down next to her.  Kiba slowly grasped the girls hand in a way of comfort. Her eyes glistened as tears slowly fell out of her eyes.
    "Kiba...I don't think I'm going to make it..." She admitted with tears in her eyes. Kiba's grip tightened. The brunette hid his face while sobbing. The animal-like hiccups filling the air.
    "Y-you c-can't...."Kiba hiccuped. His mind remained spinning, his hope fading.
   "Why is everybody fucking leaving me?" Kiba hollered. His head lifted up and he placed his hands in the girls shoulder.
    "Kiba, I'm always going to b-be here you know that?" Hinata whispered, and pulled the sobbing brunette closer. The two sobbed loudly together, they knew it would be the last.

--- 🍥🍥🍥 ---
    "Tsunade, update on Naruto?" Sakura  followed the blondie. Tsunade held her hand as for silence.
    "Naruto hasn't moved, he only moves when Sasuke is around him a-a-and Sasuke..." She gulped. If Sasuke looses hope, Naruto won't wake up. The poor girls stomach flipped as she realized that no matter what, she couldn't help Naruto. Nor could she satisfy Sasuke by trying all she could do. Naruto's life was in the Uchiha's hands.
    "Theres basically no hope without Sasuke?" Sakura said exasperatedly. Nodding, Tsunade patted the pinkies shoulder.
    "Cheer up Haruno, youre having a baby" She smiled. Smiling, the pinkie admired her tiny baby bump. She too had someone to worry about.

Frantically, she texted the Uchiha to come and save his Naruto.

--- 🌸🌸🌸 ---
    "Little brother?"

"Its me, nii-san" Sasuke muttered while throwing in an oversized tee and a pair of skinny jeans.
     "Did Sakur-"

"Yes, now hurry the hell up and get to the damn hospital!" Sasuke growled in frustration, and fled down the stairs.
     "Okay okay!" Itachi chuckled. A faint smile appeared on the ravens lips as he entered his car.
   Hope. That word he clung to so tightly.°°🌸🌸🌸°°
    "SASUKE!" Sakura beamed, and wrapped her arms around Sasuke.
    "Can't....breathe..." Sasuke muttered. Blushing, the raven softly pushed her off with a faint smile. The embarrassed pinkie blushed and took the raven to the blondes room.
   --
"Tsunade said Naruto only moved when you were around, and It's been a while.." Sakura bit her lip. Sasuke gulped at the thought of Naruto possibly not making it. His eyes averted to the hopeful pinkie who looked at him with glistening eyes.
    "Please...Sasuke" Sakura whispered, her eyes filling with tears as she watched Sasuke stare at her blankly.
     "Sakura, what if he doesn't wake up?" Sasuke sniffed, his eyes too growing watery. The raven felt that feeling of usefulness as he slowly wrapped his arms around Sakura's waist. The two shared a moment while a certain human being was slowly fading away...

♡ 🍇 ♡
    "I-Ino...." Hinata cried, her legs opened wide. Growling, the blunette was giving her all to push out the baby of Kiba and her. Her tears turned into screams of pain as blood gushed out of her v*gina. Kiba held her hand tightly as Ino whispered words of comfort.
     "You're doing great babe...one more push" Ino soothed. Screaming, Hinata pushed. Kiba's eyes buldged as he watched his kid come out of the wound. His tears unable to be tamed as he sobbed. Crying, Hinata picked the baby up.
   "S-shes beautiful..." Hinata whispered repeatedly. The poor girl's skin turned  a light shade of pale. Her eyes slowly drooping, her head falling.
     "ki...b-"

"No, don't...please" Kiba muttered, squeezing the dying girls hand for dear life. Ino was already out of the door, and scrounging for extra nurses.

"Hinata I-I- I'm so fucking sorry...." Kiba sighed, his knees giving out as he fell the floor. Hinatas hand went cold as hed other arm held a crying baby. Rushing, Ino appeared.
     "I-I'm so...so sorry...." Ino muttered, her mouth unable to muster much more than that. Sorrowfully, she put the baby in her arms.
    "I-Im going to.. "

"Just go." Kiba growled. Ino left, leaving the brunette to cry alone.

--- oOo ---
    "Baby, it's me" Sasuke whispered. His hand making its way to Naruto's pale cheek. Smiling, he admired the boys soft features. Sakura stood next to him, tears in her eyes as she hoped for him to wake from this slumber. Sasuke continued to talk to Naruto, yet the blonde didn't flinch. Not even a bit.

Before long, it was 1:00am, and Sasuke was sleeping ontop of the cold blonde.

Hope.

A worthless word.

♡ Rip my bb Hinata ♡