27) New years eve. Will you be mine?

Christmas Night 
--------------------

His body was on top of mine. His raven hair stuck to his face, his eyes focused on mine. They were staring into my soul. Waiting for the smallest moan to escape my mouth. He kept thrusting inside of me, I covered my mouth. I wouldn't give in to the bastard so easily. But damn it was so hard when he talked to me like this.
     "come on..just  a little moan?" Sasuke smirked. Slowing down, he pulled his shirt up. 
"bastard, you think this is all it takes for me doncha? " I heard my own voice say. It was quite shaky, I knew I was almost at my climax. 
    "well, your voice sure does give off that vibe sweetheart" Sasuke laughed, and leaned in to kiss me. His member pushing deeper inside me as he grew closer. 
"b-bastard..."
    A small chuckle escaped his lips. His thrusting grew faster. His lips began to explore my neck. I felt trapped. 
"s-sasu-"
   "ahh, there we go" Sasuke thrust deeper inside me. The pain and pleasure become hard to control. The moans escaped my mouth. I heard my own voice, moaning his name. I only lasted 20 more minutes before I climaxed. The effect of this all, finally hitting me. My body already began to ache, and Sasuke was already sliding under the covers. 
    "Merry Christmas Sasuke" I whispered into his ear. Pecking his cheek, I fell asleep beside him. 
-- OOOOOO -- 
   "Sasuke Sasuke! Wake up, it's New years eve!" Naruto hollered. Growling Sasuke woke up. Rubbing his eyes he looked at the clock.
'12:40'
They were two hours late. Throwing the blanket off of him, Sasuke bolted up. 
    "Hurry up, I'll call the driver to pick you up," Sasuke said sternly. His businesslike features coming into motion. Smiling Naruto nodded. He ran into the bathroom. Sasuke ran into the other one a few rooms down.

They were already late on the preparations for their marriage. Did I mention Naruto had no clue today was the day they were getting married?

--- oOo --- 
   "Hey, Mr. driver man, can you tell me where I am?" Naruto sighed for the tenth time in the car. This would be his twentieth time asking where he was. And this would be the twentieth time that the driver would say 'I don't know'. 
   "Look, I can't tell you that much..." The driver sighed inwardly. 
"Well...tell me what you can!" Naruto bounced in his seat. The curiosity getting the best of him. 
     "Calm down, you're still p-pregnant..." The driver said. Pregnant. What an odd word to use for a man. A man who shouldn't even be capable of having kids. 
"Yeah yeah, tell me!" Naruto pressed on, although she settled down nonetheless. A small smirk appeared on the man's face.
    "I can tell you that today is going to be the greatest day of your life, Uzumaki." 
Greatest day? Just what exactly was going to happen today?
--- oOo --- 
A group of people was backstage. Many of Sasuke's old friends, including a handful of Naruto's. 
Gaara, Shikamaru, Choji, Neji, and Kiba Inuzuka were there. Setting up preparations for the kimono Naruto was to wear later today, and the makeup Neji would do. Neji and Kiba looked at each other with beat red faces. 
    "What are you two idiots on about now.." Shikamaru groaned. The two boys stared at Shikamaru and at the same time blurted
"He's been staring at me the whole time!" Pointing the finger at each other the boys looked at each other.
    "No, you"
"Loser!"
"Brunette-haired idiot"
    "Neji,you're a brunette idiot too..." Kiba rolled his eyes. Shikamaru eyeballed the two. There was a clear spark going on between the two of them. He wasn't that dumb. Choji, on the other hand, was somewhere stuffing his guts even before the wedding. 
     "Damn you two are such a drag..." Shikamaru made his way to an empty couch. Peace and quiet. Today was the day that his friend Naruto Uzumaki would marry the rich and almighty Sasuke Uchiha. 

So here's how it would work!
--- oOo ---

Naruto! Arrives. Blindfolded and has absolutely no clue what's going on.
Neji and Kiba! Get him backstage, dressed, and looking like a good bride.
Shikamaru! Offering his best assistance of shutting the blonde boy up.
Choji! Holding him back if the idiot tried running.