7. The devil at the door

TH

I froze when I saw who was at the door. I couldn't blink, shout "help" or even slam shut the damn door. I just stood there staring at his cold eyes. Then he hugged me. The hug wasn't warm. Cold sweat started forming in the back of my neck. I wanted to get out. His embrace was suffocating me, oxygen too far from reach. I wanted to cry but I couldn't. I couldn't close my eyes nor make a sound. I prayed you would be here soon. I wanted to be saved.

"Honey we finally meet again. I missed you so much. I'm sorry for not finding you earlier, you moved several times. But it's alright because I've got you now."

No one else should call me honey. Only you. He calling me that made me want to throw up. I was close to fainting but it would have gotten even worse if I lost control like that. I had to stay conscious to be able to fight. I had to get away. He wasn't just a desperate person who wanted to get their boyfriend back. He was insane and obsessed. It had been a long time but he had not let me go.

I forced myself to speak. My throat was dry and my words wavered. 

"I- I told you-u I don't want to-to see your face ever again", I said way too quiet.

"But you love me. Right sweetie? I love you too, it's fine. I won't do that ever again I promise."

He truly was crazy. It scared me how convinced he was that I still loved him and wanted to be with him again. I love only you Kookie.

"No I don't", I said little louder, forcing my way out of his arms. That made him angry. I already knew full well that making him angry was a bad decision.

"Why are you lying?! I made a mistake once can't you fucking forgive me already?!!" he yelled. Then while I was in shock he knocked me out. My eyes welcomed the darkness.

***

He took me to his new apartment he had bought like two weeks ago when he found out which town I had moved to. I knew he wouldn't let me contact the police or my new boyfriend so I made up a lie to give you a clue. I told him I had work the next day and my boss would be suspicious if I didn't call him. I'm sure I made you very confused but I had hope you would figure it out. You did.

***

JK

The situation was too overwhelming. I was trembling and sweating. Seokjin had told me his name and I immediately ended the call. His name was familiar and I searched it up. He was rich and influential. I kind of understood why you hadn't told me. I tried hard to find his address or number or something. My brain told me I should call the police. I think now that I should have. Your call made me feel like you wanted me to be the one to save you. Maybe I just wanted to be some kind of prince who would save you from trouble and carry you back home in my arms. I was so stupid to think we might still be living in that fairy tale. The power of love could overcome anything, right? But it wouldn't overcome death.

***

A/N: This chapter was saved in my drafts with the title "Nightmare" for some reason and I really wanted to be more original. I don't know why I chose the current title, it was hard to come up with another name. Anyways, this was like a filler explaining what happened to Tae.