Chapter 1

Hey Guys My First Story Ever! I know i will barely get any reads but i will countine but ya

------------------------------------------------

-Hannah-

I'm going to ride on you lady on you baby! (A/N: Ride- SOMO) My alarm clock sings. I groan and then I turn it off i look at the time 8:00  wow a lot of time *Note sarcasm* . I thought i set that at 7:00 I threw the covers off of me then I lazily walked to the shower. I hoped in then I did shower stuff I got out brushed my hair leaving it natural wavy, then put on my  outfit. Outfit is on the side.I look at the time and it was 8:30. I groaned and I didn't eat anything. Before I left I looked in the mirror to see if my outfit is good, But all i saw was a depressed suicidal girl. I grabbed my bag and i started walking to the hell hole. I got there and I got to school living 15 minutes doesn't help. 15 more minutes till school starts. I got into school beening pushed to the lockers right away. I looked up to see Jack Gilinsky. "Watch where your going Bitch" He smirks and walks away.  I got to my locker and i am always the first one in class. I see Shalyn, Makenna, and Trista walk in. Hey bestie says shalyn sitting  next to me. I don't get why she is even is best friends with me? I mean she is  Beautiful like all the guys are drooling over her and most girls want to be her and here she is beening my best friend not popular I bet she just felt sorry. Makenna and Trista are like perfect why are these guys friends with ME anyways? Class started and the boys were late.

"you guys are getting detention" says the teacher Mrs.Osborne.

All i heard was Blah Blah Blah then i heard

" we are having a surprise test".

I groan like come on I ain't ready but aye I'm like on of the smartest kids in here. Mrs.Osborne handing out the paper.

"you all know the rules well taking a test No Talking, No cheating, and Don't cause a distraction" she sits down in her chairs.

*10 Minutes Later*

I got up to put the test on her desk I was walking then i got tripped and i looked up only to see Nash Grier Smirking.. Which caused the whole class to look.

"Hannah Dention after school" Says mrs Osborne surpised.

"Yes Mrs.Osborne" I say getting up and putting the test on her desk.

I sat back down.

"Sorry about that" Says Makenna.

" NO it's ok" I say sending a weak smile.

The school day flew. I was in detention with the nicest teacher in the school. Mr. Anderson.

"So ya you guys do whatever but no phones" He says smiling.

We all groan. I just site there and think. I'm here trapped in a room with my 9 bullies. Taylor Caniff (leader) Nash Grier (Co-Leader) Matthew Espinosa, Carter Reynolds, Shawn Mendes, Aaron Carpenter, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, Cameron Dallas.

" I well be right back" Says Mr.Anderson.

"ok" I see Taylor Smirk evily. Uh oh. Mr.Anderson left.

" so look who we have her Hannah Myette" Says Cameron.

"What are we going to do with you" Says Taylor.

"YA what are we going to do with this little brat" Says Nash.

"I'm not a brat Jack Ass" I say bravely but soon regretted.

Taylors Hand Connected with my face.

"Don't Talk back you worthless piece of shit"!!! Yells Taylor.

Mr.Anderson Came back. SO the rest of dentention i caught Taylor staring at me and him catching me staring at him. I went home and  i didn't see my mom like everyday. She doesn't care for me only her job. But i don't give a Fuck. I ate some Dill Pickle chips. Then i went into to my room plugged in my phone i went into my closet grabbed some. Spandex Shorts and my Nike Tank top. I covered up and i dozed off.'

---------------------------

How did you like the first chapter. 

I'm Am going to update everyday maybe if i remember or i'm not busy.

#wattyawards

~XX_Hannah_xx