Chapter 10

~Hannah~

He hugs me and pulls and starts to lean in. I push away and ran down the stairs.  Why did he try to kiss me? Tears were pouring down my face. Ya I am a weak person so ya. Taylor chases me we end up in our room.

"Hannah, I am so sorry" he says.

"Why? Taylor Why?" I whisper.

Taylor stands up.

"Hannah I need to tell you something important" .
Beep.

From Brent

Hey Gorgeous

To Brent

I am stopping this relationship sorry.

From Brent.

Awe! Why?

To Bring.

I just don't want to do this anymore.

From Brent

Ok!

To Brent

Your still my older brother.

From Brent

Yay

I change the contact name to Brent

"Proceed" I say to Taylor.

"Hannah Rose Myette, I am in love with you, I have been since 3rd  grade, you are gorgeous, you light up the room when you walk into it, I never know why I started bullying you, I hated see you crying, I hate hurting you, I hate that I made you do that, Han-" I cut Taylor off by smashing my lips against his. I kiss him, what am I doing.

~Taylor~

She kissed me. I had the biggest smile on my face. Hannah Myette just kissed me.

"Taylor" she barley whispers.

"Yes" I said.

"I don't know why I kissed you" she says.

"You guys hurt me so bad and how could I forgive you guys".

Everyone walk in.

"This is how" I smile and start whisper a plan to them.

After that we apologize in a very emotional way. Hannah smiled the whole thing I was the one who had to say sorry. She walked up too me and she kissed me again. Everyone gasps.

"Did you know you were my first kiss" she whispers to me.

I had a smile on my face again and I am her first kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow! How you guys in joying it
You guys are probably wondering How she said older brother her and Brent are best friend But she considers him as an older brother

~Hannah~