Chapter 25

~Taylor~

I was hoping to go see my soon-to-be-ex-girlfriend. I arrived at a fancy restaurant called Yum Food Yum (Don't Ask). She was already sitting at a table and waiting for me.  I sat down at the table across from her.

"I'm breaking up with you" I start out told her.

"Why!" She whines annoyingly.

"I just don't like and I never did I just used you to get girl jealous anyways" I shrug get up and walked away. {Bye Bitch}.

I got to the hotel and upstairs to me and Hannah's room. I look at the time 7:00. I shrug and I grab some basketball shorts and a tie dye shirt from my suitcase.  I go and hope into the shower and I do shower things for 30 minutes. I get out and I dry up and put my clothes on. I walk out and lay on my bed. Grabbing the remote and putting on the movie The Maze Runner. {Best movie every, beside Expelled}. It's Novemeber next week is the last week for Magcon then we go home and then meet up again in February. The sucking thing is Hannah live in LA. She'll be going back there well the rest of us go to New York. I sigh and look at the time 8:00. Then turn back to the movie.

*-The Movie Ends-*

Shawn walks in.

"Hey tay" he says.

"What's up Brother!" I yell.

The brother part was true I consider Shawn as a little brother.

He laughs and say "nothing just came in here to see you".

"Awe I feel special" I laugh. 

Me and Shawn we're just laughing at random stuff we say. I look at the time 10:00. Guess I'll go to bed I have a big day ahead of me. I cover up and drift off to sleep.

*-Next Day-*

~Matthew~

I woke up and smiled I got up and showered putting on nice clothes. I went down to the lobby and walked out of the lobby. I was finally gonna ask the most beautiful girl out Hannah. I grabbed her favorite flowers Roses. I'm taking her to the special place I found. I walk into the lobby I went up the elevator then got out. I bump into someone.

"Oops, sorry" the person says.

"No problem" I say smiling still.

"Wait, Matt" says who turn out to be Taylor.

"What?" I say.

"Do think Hannah likes me because I like-wait no love her" He says.

I grow with jealous.

"And I'm planning on asking her out" he says.

"I know she will say yes" I say madly.

"Really!?" He says smiling.

"Really" I say through gritted teeth.

He turn around and starts walking to her room.

"Oh, and Taylor take these"  I say holding the tears in and threw the flowers at him.

I turn around and in to my room I threw slam the door and slide down against it. Let the tears escape. My head in my hands and knees.

~Hannah~