Chapter 4

~Makenna~

We search every where for Hannah but no site we went to her house. She never had showed for school in along time. So right we are text in her calling her but all it would do is go to voice mail or she worked read the text and never reply. Right know me and Shalyn and Trista are having a plan.

"We never asked her mom maybe she would know" I say in a duh tone.

"Ya we never did" says Trista.

"Hahaha real dumb we are" says Shalyn laughing crazily.

Me and Trista joined in. So we got into my car and we drove to her house. Ya I got my driver liecnes (I don't know how to spell it) last week. We went to the door and knocked (I think this chapter can kinda relate to pretty little liars).

Her mom answered "Hello?" She says too us.

"Hi" we say in chorus.

"We need to ask you something" Trista says.

"What is that" says her mom.

"We were wondering where Hannah is" I say to her.

"Haven't I told you she moved to L.A" says her mom.

"REALLY‼" I yell.

"She has a YouTube channel and she has a vine account" says her mom in a duh tone.

We  run to my house and we grab my laptop. I go on YouTube and search Hannah Myette then sure enough her YouTube channel pops up. I click on the first video it is call P.O boxes. She looks different sure changed her hair ain't curly anymore it's straight. She Still Wears glasses. We laugh at that one moment when her phone beeps then on the screen it says Brent Rivera texted me. Trista scream she knows Brent.

"How do you know if she is telling the truth or not" says Shalyn jealous.

"It says right here in her third video Q&A with Brent #Hrent.

"OMG!" yells Trista.

I smile at least her life ain't a living hell like it was here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it is short but I am sick and tired I got the fever sad life.

:'(

~xxHäññâhxx