Chapter 15

~Jack Gilinisky~

We were sitting are nin me and JJ room with all The guys except the girls. We're having guy time and there having girl time.

"Did anyone know me and Triss broke up" JJ says.

"Really!?"Matt says.

JJ slowly nods "But you guys were so perfect together" says Matt.

"Wait what happen!?" Tay says.

He explain about them having sex and everything then he went into the shower.

"Well I cheated on her I didn't know why buy I did for a whole month, when I was in the shower and I left my phone out there then the girl I cheated on Triss with text me and her contact name was The Love Of My Life and I told Triss my password before and she read what the girl text a d it said you ready for are date tonight❤xx, and Triss got mad and then she grabbed her stuff and whispered hope you enjoy your like with the love of your life then she left, when she left I whispered the I won't unless it was you" JJ finished his sentence.

We all were shock even if I already heard the thing I was still shocked. I got up and hugged my best friend more like brother and the guys joined in.

"It will get better" I whisper to JJ

~Jack Johnson~

After the boys stop the group hug. I turn on my phone and my lockscreen was me and Triss and it Broke me. In the photo I was carry her bride style and she was laughing at something I said. That was when I first asked her out. Why did I ever cheat on her??? That thought kept running through my head. I blink back the tears, wait I think I know why.

"Guys I know why I cheated on her in the first place" I say standing up.

"Why?" Says Nash.

"Well that one day remember she was really distant and she regretted my offer when I asked if I could take her out" I say.

They all nodded.

"Then I thought she was cheating on me or was going to break up with me, so I went out to the bar and I met a girl and she flirted with me and I was drunk and slept with her and the next Triss explained to me about everything and it was to late to hurt the girl I cheated on with Triss" I say.

They all look shock again. 

"OMG! You need her back" says Tay.

"But there's one thing I never told you guys" I say nervous.

"What!?" They all say together.

"The girl the one who I slept with and ya...I got her pregnant" I say.

"What!!!" They all scream.

"I think that's what she she old me.

"Wait you think so that means you need to take a DNA test" says Cam.

"Your right" I say.

"I know I always am" He says acting like he is flipping his hair.

I softly laugh.

"I am going to take her to one right now" I say grabbing my car keys.

"Good Luck!!!!" They all scream.

I got into the car and I started driving to her house she got in the car and I took her to the hospital.

"Why are we going here Jacky??" She says her nickname for me is annoying.

"Your going to take a DNA to see if that baby is really mine" I say taking her inside the hospital.

"That's not necessary" she says.

"To bad" I say.

We waited in the emergency room for like forever.

"Kyra Ezell" the person says.

Me and her stood up and the nurse led us to a room. She starting doing the DNA test on the baby.

"The baby is....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would leave you hanging there.
I am going to do a couple more chapter about JJ and Trista
Then it is going to be Kenna and Nash MKAY

Love you ❤✌

~Hannah❤