Chapter 21

~Hannah~

I was sitting on my bed by myself thinking. I do that a lot I think to much. I was holding my guitar making up a song. I started to strum a few notes. I started writing down lyrics.

And no I can't one more step towards you.
Cause all that's waiting is regrets.

(Anybody know the song and I know it's by someone else but who cares). I started writing down the chorus.

And who do you think you are.
Runnin' around leaving scars.
Collectin' your jar of heart's.
And Tearing love apart.
Your gonna catch a cold.
From the ice inside your soul.

Anybody know who the chorus is about. Yes you got it Taylor.  I start writing the rest of the song which took 2 hours. I like to do that at time just leave the world and go into my own well listening or writing music.

I put my notebook which has the song s I wrote which are....
Melodies.
When you sleep.
Clarity.
Everytime we touch.
If I die young.
And my new one called Jars of hearts.

I put my guitar and my notebook in my suitcase.  I got up grabbed my phone and went onto the Magcon Group Chat.

Me-
Where's everyone.

They all replied with in Kenna and Matt's room.  Which hurt me they were hanging out for 2 hours but didn't even ask me. I grabbed my key to there room Matt gave it to me.  I put my shoes on and left.  By the way outfit on the side. I walk in and they all were laughing then fell silent once they saw me. I just turned around and walked away. Knowing they don't want me there so I leave and gave them what they wanted.

I started to open the door. And then Matt said "hey Hannah".

Which made me smile because he was being nice.

"Bye Matt" I mumble.

I walk out of the door shutting it behind me. I started walking to my room and then I sat on the bed and thought..again.

~Matt~

Hannah walked in and we all fell silent.  Then she stood there for 3 seconds her eyes started to water a little bit. She turned around and started opening the door. I said hey and she mumbled something but I couldn't make it out. We all started talking again but I said something that made them go silent again which was.

"Why did we all fall silent when Hannah came in" I said.

"Idk, we just did" Shay says.

"You guys are confusing you wanted her back and you got her back and now your letting her go and now you now know why she left and ya because we bullied her" I say.