Chapter 26

~Makenna~

I was with Nash looking into his amazing blue eyes. I started leaning same goes for him. Are lips collab together, moving in sync. I pulled away remember we aren't dating.

"Nash we aren't even dating" I say looking down.

"That can be arranged" he say s standing up.

"Be ready by 3:00" he says and walks out.

I smile and then I look at the time 2:00 I panick then got up and decided to shower it was now 2:20 I brushed my hair putting it in a high ponytail.  I out some mascara on. I went to my suitcase and pulled out my favorite dress. That had the top it had short sleeves and it was really grey sparkly that sent up to the bottom of my belly button and the rest was flowy and it was white and it went to the top of my knees. I looked at myself and smiled then I grabbed a whole bunch of gold brackets and put them on. I grab my phone and look at the time 2:58. I shrug and wait for 2 minutes for Nash. Then I heard a knock on the door. I smile and opened it there stood a hot looking Nash.

He looked at me and smiled and said "you look gorgeous".

I blush and reply with "thanks".

He grabbed my hand and guided me out the lobby to his car. Yup he can drive know.  I giggle and we got to our destination. It was in a forest. We walked through and there was a cabin. I'm kinda scared.  Then he open the door and it was so beautiful I can't even explain.

"Nash" I say.

"Ya" he says taking my hand.

"I don't what to say, i'm speechless" I say.

He lead me to the middle of the room and told me to wait a sec and he smiled at me.

"Makenna Jade Caron, You are so beautiful and I love everything about you, I think your perfect even with your flaws, Every time you smile or talk I go crazy in the inside, well I'm trying to say is will you be my girlfriend" he says.

I was in tears. "Yes!" I scream and wrap my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arm around my waist and  kissed me.

I could relive this moment anytime. I was so happy then he got down in knee. Wait...is he already proposing to me? He pulled a ring out. I think he is.

"This is a promise ring, I an promising to never cheat on you, never hurt you, never break your heart, never hit you, never ingore you, never Deni you, always stand up for you, always love you, always be there for you, always care for you, I promise all those thing" he says and puts the ring on my finger.

My life is perfect with Nash in it. I hope it stays like this forever.

Π
Π<
Π
Π
Hope you liked it.

I can't do a fan fiction tell I do the last magcon event thing.

Right now I am sleeping over at my friends Makenna's

Well by  Taco's

ΠΠΠHannahΠΠΠ