Chapter 16

~Jack Johnson ~

"The baby is...." Says the nurse hoping it is not mine.

"Is Kyle Sanders baby" says the nurse.

"Congrats" says the nurse to me.

"I'm not Kyle I say my name is Jack Johnson" I say.

"Wow!!" Says the nurse sending a dirty look to Kyra.

"Don't worry about it I am pretty happy" I say.

I walk out of the room and I get into my car and start driving to the hotel. I go into Me and Jacks room.

"So" the guys say.

"Its not mine!!" I say so happy.

"Congrats man" says Jack.

"Thanks" I say hugging him.

"So all we need to do is get you and Triss back together" says Tay.

"Yup" I say nodding.

"So here's the plan" Tay says.

"Ok Nash and Cam you guys are going to go to me and Hannah's room because they always hang there when I'm not around" Tay says once again.

"By the way this is going to be in 2 days" Tay says.

"But here is the plan Nash and cam go into the room and hang out for a half hour and get the girls to dress nice and lie and say you are taking them out because the plans is for the rest of us to change the Magcon convention to like a prom or something and The fans would dress up to and after that the girls would arrive and Nash you would take Trista to the stage and the girls and Cam would go stand by me and Shawn and Carter and Then Jack and Matt would come out onto the stage holding a sign that Says I Love You❤ And JJ would come out of the curtains and you would explain everything and Say a ton if reasons why you love her and remember the fans are there so make it special so the fans wpoyld see how much you care for Trista" Says Tay.

"That is such a good idea" I say.

"Where did you think of all that" says Shawn.

"IDK when he went to take his ex-girlfriend to the hospital" Tay says.

"So what we tweet and instagram for all the fans to put like proim dresses on" says Shawn.

"Uh Duh!" Tay says.

"But wouldn't the girls see it" Carter says. "I am one step ahead of you" Tay says.

"I told the girl that the Magcon convention has a prom theme and they believed me" he says.

"Wow Tay I never thought I would say this but your genius" Says Shawn.

We all start laughing.

~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed
Taylor had a good plan right??
Love you❤❤

~Hannah❤