Chapter 22

~Matthew~

I was sitting on my bed and looking at the ceiling and all you can here is Makenna's soft snores.  All I can think about is Taylor and Hannah making out.  That really hurt my feelings. Ya, Taylor likes her back but he has a girlfriend. So he should back off. I got up out of bed and Makenna stired in her sleep, she was facing me and slightly opened her eyes.

"Where you going?" She asked.

"Downstairs to get breakfast"  I Say which was a lie I wanted to go for a walk far from here for now so I can clear my mind.

"Wait for me" she says getting out of bed, I cring Why!? I thought.

"Sorry but I can't" I said softly.

"Why?" She asks.

"Carters w-waitng for me" I say.

"Oh, OK" she says starting to walk to the bathroom.

"Bye" "bye".

I Shut the door walking to the elevator.

Nah I"ll take the stairs.

I started walking down the stairs. I walk through the lobbuy heading start for the door. I open it and start walking down the street. I walked, and walked. I look to my right there were a lot of trees but I saw a trail. Me being me I follow the trail. I move the finally branch to see something so amazing. There was flowers everywhere and there was a little pond there, tiny rocks surrounding. With a dock on the right. And a medium waterfall. I started walking towards it and sat on the dock. Thinking about stuff and my phone went off. I ignored it and still just sat there. Just me, myself, and I.

~Makenna~

We were all worring, none of us can find Matt. Hannah and Carter was seriously freaking out. There Both really close to Matt. We all texted him a million times. ,We started going into  seprated groups.

Group 1
Hannah, Taylor, Carter, Nash, Me

Group 2
JJ, Jack, Trista, Cam, Shalyn, Shawn

Group 1 all went to drive around the town. Group 2 stayed at the hotel and waited just in case he came back. Hannah and Carter were talking about memories with him and they would tear up at times. We been driving around for 2 hours. It was know 10:28. Then Nash's phone started ringing.

~Nash~

My phone started ringing and I answered it.

*phone call*
N=Nash
S=Shawn

N- Hello?
S- We got  him here!
N- Really!?
S-yup!
N- OK we're on are way back.
S-Bye

*phone call ends*

"They found Matthew" I say.

"Really!!" Makenna Smiles. God, her smiles pretty.

Everything about her is perfect even with her flaws.

She looks at me and blushes and says "what?".

"Can't I just stare at a pretty girl" I smirk.

She blushes and looks down. I grab both sides of her face. I lift her head up and kiss her.

"Awe!" I hear.

I totally forgot they were here. I just looked away and blushed.

~Hannah~

Makenna and Nash just kissed it was really cute. But it someone made me feel a little sad because that's kinda how Matt kissed me because he greabbed both side of my face and kissed me like that. But I look down at my lap but look at Taylor and smile. Of course you know I still am in love with Taylor even thoe he has a girlfriend. We arrived back at the hotel. I got out of the car after Carter but pushed him before he could get to Matt before me. He fell on the ground. But I ran into Matt's arm jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

"Awe!, I ship it!" Yells Nash.

I blush and get off of him and let Carter have his turn.

"Where, were you!" Me and Carter yell at the same time, we look at each other and laugh.

"OK, mother and father I went for a walk" He said.

Oh, ok" me and Carter said at the same time again.

Well after that we all headed for JJ and Trista room. Some people groaned, well because they fucked in the room. I felt arms around my waist  and turn to see Taylor. I smile and get out of his grasp. I walked away smirking. I turn back and he looked hurt. I sighed and felt guilty because it was my fault he was sad. I started to get tired and laid down on the other bed not the one they had sex on. And I closed my eyes and fell alseep

I hope you liked ot ✌
Sorry I never updated in a long time I was just busy, I guess
I promise I will update faster this time

Ok bye peasants

-Hannah