Chapter 5

~Hannah~

I am sitting on my bed thinks about that day Brent kissed me. All these thoughts running in my head. Why did he do that? I thought he only wanted to be friends? Why? Why? Why Brent? I guess I'm not going to find out by laying here. I stood up and put on my outfit. Outfit on the side. I grab my keys and  go to my car and start driving to Brents. I knock on the door nervous, really nervous. Then someone answers the door. Is that Brent um no. This person a had red puffy eyes like they been crying.

"Hannah!?" Says Brent.

I think yup that is Brent.

"Hey, can I come in?" I ask.

"Ya sure" says Brent, We go into the living room and we sit there.

"Look Brent sorry for running our when you kissed me" I say.

"Ya...sorry about that" says Brent.

"Look Brent I just want to be friends" I say. 

He looks at me with hurt eyes.

"Brent, I would love to date, but I know what that relationships can do to friendship's and are is just to amazing to ruin, your really cute and all, but just friends" I says to Brent.

"Can we at least cuddle, hold hands, hug, and go on dates, but still be friends" says Brent.

" ummm...that's not actually a bad idea" I say smiling.

" well come here and cuddle with me and watch a movie" says Brent with a huge smile on his face.

So me and Brent cuddle and watch movies all day. I guess you can say we're friends with benefits not in the sex kinda way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if I haven't updated in a while I been busy with school, Friends.

Ya its short but I'm really tired.

-Hannah