Chapter 12

~Cameron~

I was aft the beach getting ready for my date with Shalyn. I was at the beach. Pic of the date on the side. I look at the time 5:30, well I should go get ready know. I call Nash and ask him to watch my stuff at the beach he agreed because he knows how important this is. I went to the hotel and I went into the room and see that Shay isn't here she probably is with the girls. I have a quit shower then I let my hair dry well I get my outfit. Just a pale blue button up but it had no long sleeves and some black jeans with black vans. I went back to the beach and told Nash that he would drop off Shay at 6.

he said "ok" and left.

I look at the time 5:40. 20 more minutes for my gorgeous girlfriend to arrive.

~Shalyn~

The girls were helping me get dress. Hannah had the best choice of the outfit before she didn't care about fashion and stuff and never new a lot about clothes now that she moved to LA she got a lot better at clothes. I smiled I had my bikini on under my clothes. Hannah was putting my hair in a high ponytail.

I smile "thanks" I say.

"Welcome gorgeous" she smiled back.

"So how are you and Tay, you guys dating?" Triss says.

"Nope" Han says.

"Why, you guys kissed" says Kenna.

"I know we did, but that was on twice" Han replies.

"Well do you like him?" I ask.

Han blushes and replies "maybe".

"Just tell us!" Kenna says.

"Fine, I like him" She was blushing madly.

Then Nash appear end in the door way checking Kenna out.

"Hey Cam told me to come and get you, are you ready?" He says.

"Yup" I say well following him out of the room.

Nash and I sat in silence not a awkward silence just silence well the radio softly played. We got there and Nash guided me to where Cam was.

"Well, Hello gorgeous" he says taking my hand.

I blush and say hi back. Cam took me to the place where he set the date up and I had no words to say it was beautiful.

"So how do you like it" he says.

"I saw better" I say joke fully.

"What!?" Cam said with a hurtful expression.

"Just kidding! It is beautiful" I say smiling.

"Oh my gosh, you scared me there" he replied smiling.

"Really!?" I start laughing and Cam joined in.

"Really" he says still laughing.

Me and him sat down and started and talking about anything we can  possibly talk about. We finish eating then started walking on the board walk still talking and holding hands. We turn back and we started undressing (sounds so sexually) and we race to see who would win and Cam tripped so I won.  I started laughing at him yup that's the kind of girlfriend I am. Cam got up and he through me over his shoulders.

I started kicking my legs screaming "let me go!!" Well laughing.

Then all the sudden I was dropped into the water by Cam. I got up and he was laughing at me.

"Meanie" I pout.

"Awe! Poor you" He said still laughing at me.

I started to walk away.

"Wait babe come back" he whines.

I grabbed my hand and turned me around ands kissed me. I kissed back of course. Then me and him started swimming and having fun. We finished  having fun at 10:00 and then we headed back to the hotel and I laid beside Cam on the bed and fell right asleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you liked longest update I ever did I'm pretty sure.
Oh by the way I'm making a new book called
Why is so complicated?

~Hannah