Chapter 17

~Trista~

Nash and Can led us to the car and they said they are going too take us out for dinner first. Then Can said change of plans after the Magcon convention. So they drove to the Arena and then I started thinking to myself. Am I ready to face JJ???? I am Trista you are ready to face JJ. We arrive then we walked in and Nash took me to the stage well Cam took the girlj?bs to go stand beside Tay and Shawn and Carter. I was confused I stood on the stage for a while then Jack and Matt came put with a sign that says I Love You❤. Then JJ came put with a microphone and he said.

"Trista you are so beautiful wait mark that out you are so gorgeous and I Love You so much and Right here I am going to explain why I cheated on you, Trista one day you ignored me and kept your distants and yly rejected my offer of me taking you out so I went for a drink I got a little to drunk and I slept with a ugly dumb annoying blonde and the next day you explained to me why you kept your distants and then after that the dumb blonde called and said I got her pregnant and I couldn't break up with her so I stayed because the child need a dad and then in my contacts she changed her name well she was watching me type it in so I wrote that and I was going to change it and then Can said did I take her for a DNA test and I did turns out she slept with some guy and I didn't care so it meant I could get you back and Trista I love you so much to much and so basically what I'm saying is Trista Would you be my girlfriend???"

I was in tears and I nodded and kissed him the whole crowd awed and I smile "I love you" he says to.

"I love you to" Then we all did are orginalky Magcon stuff then at the ending since it is a prom theme Mahogany the D.J put music on and me and JJ started dancing it was perfect was looking in his eyes I am fixed again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well I finished up with that.
Hope you liked it and by the way the next chapters are about Makenna and Nash then Shalyn and Cam then Hannah and Taylor.
Follow me on instagram @princess.of.tacos
Follow me on Twitter @myettegirl

~Hannah