Chapter 2

~Shalyn~

I just got to school and I am looking for my best friend Hannah. I walked to her locker and she was there struggling with her lock.

I laugh "here let me help you". I look at her she's crying .

"what's the matter?" I bask her well doing her combination.

I open her lock. She replied with a "I'll te-ll you later" she hiccups between her sentence.

"OK" I say well hugging her.

She grabs her stuff then she follows me to my locker. I do my combination quickly and grab my stuff.

The bell rings "we're going to be late for science".

We start running and we make it on time before the second bell rings. I look over at Hannah she's talking to Trista. Class passes by and then me, Hannah, Makenna, and Trista go are separate ways. I go to French Hannah Goes To English Trista goes to P.E And Makenna Goes To Math.

(AN-I'n Going to Tell you there Classes)

   Shalyn    Hannah    Trista     Makenna

1 Science  Science.   Science    Science

2 French    English.      P.E.         Math

3 English    Math.         Math        English

                               LUNCH

4  P.E.            P.E.          Health      Health

5.  Health.   Cree          English.     P.E

6.  S.S            Health.        S.S.            Cree

7  Math.          S.S.            Cree             S.S

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Later*

I was waiting at are usually lunch table with Trista.

"Where's Makenna and Hannah?" asks Trista.

"I Do-There they are!" I yell. 

Hannah comes up to me with her lunch and she says I need to talk to you.

"OK".

"Here is the reason I was crying,"The guys gave me a morning beating because they can't beat me after school".

I hug and tell her to come to my house after school. Then me Trista and MaKenna and Hannah were being retards. Then me and Hannah went to P.E

~After School~

I found Hannah and we started walking to my house. We went up to my room. 

"Um I was going to ask you something this morning but I will ask you know" I say. 

"Go right ahead".

"You want to come to my party on Friday".

"Uh........sure". "Yay thx".

Her phone beeps.

"Uh..Got to go" she says well running out of my room.

~Hannah~

~The night of the party~

I look at myself in the mirror my dress ain't to bad. It is a strapless dress. Its called a plum dress. It has a sparkly kind of galaxy looking top with a black little bit of purple bold belt skin tight it goes to the top of my rips and the rest is flo and my hair was curled and I had galaxy flats on. I added some mascara on with some pink sparkly lip gloss. (My lip gloss be cool My lip gloss be poppin sorry I just had to)

Then I went too the party 10 minutes early. Of course I will I walk into the house like a boss  ass bitch and I go and find Shalyn.

"You look gorgeous" she yells.

"Thx" I blush.

I went up to Taylor and I asked him why did you guys bully me in the first place?. He just lied right to my face saying there so sorry and somehow I forgave them. I heard Cameron say you ready to do this?. What the heck then next thing you know is there is cold water on me. Taylor has high fives all the boys. They posted it on vine and embrassed me in front of people all over the world. I had enough and I ran home and I packed all my bags and I went on the next flight to Los Angels.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Know it seemed like I skipped right to the point but I wrote chapter 2 and it deleted and went compelety blank for me 

Sorry for not updated in along time. I  will update well not like a snap of your fingers and I  get busy with school, my friends and this s time it won't take me try two months to update.

~xxHâññâhxx