Chapter 27

~Hannah~

I layed down on my bed exhausted from the last event. Then I realized something. It's the last Magcon for now tell them other comes. I sigh. I'm going back to LA. Leaving my close friend and boyfriend. Wait, I got an idea i'm moving back to New York. Then I heard the hotel door open and I look up to see Taylor. I can't help but smile.

"Hey Cock" I say walking towards him.

"Hey Cockette" He says smiling at me brightky bit then frowns.

"What?" I say grabbing his hands and interwining them.

"I'm gonna miss you" he says uninterwining are hands and putting his arms around my waist.

"I'm gonna miss you a lot" I say puttingf my arms around his neck and started leaning in.

He leans in to and kisses me then pulls away and says "I'm going to miss those delicious lips" slowly running his fingers across my lips.

I giggle and I turn around and start packing again. Then I finish and see Tay packing. I smile and walk to the bathroom. Use it and walk back out to see him sitting on the bed.

I sit beside him. Then I look at the time.

"We should go the airport now, guessing people are leaving to" I say staring at him.

"I guess" He says looking at me and looking at me with his big brown eyes with sadness in there.

I grab his hand and head to the airport. We were the last ones to get there. But mine was the first plane to be called. I frown and look at all them and I smile we group hug and say are goodbyes. I look at Taylor and he looks at the verge of tears. I walk to him and plant my lips on his.

"This ain't a goodbye" I whisper to him.

"It is" he says letting a tear escape.

I wipe it away "let's just say See you later" I say about to cry to.

"See you" he says.

"See you" I say kissing him.

He kisses back and says "I love you".

"I Love you" I smile.

"Awe!! Going on instagram" Say Nash.

"Why, Not vine?" I giggle.

"It's to long to be a vine" Nash shrigs and posted the video.

I smile and turn around and walking away. This has been amazing 3 months but the journey hasn't stop I'm still moving back.

ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ

Hope you enjoyed it

I know its late.

I'm really tired right now.

But I have to start writing the Christmas chapter.

Bye Tacos.

ΠΠΠHannahΠΠΠ