seven

Vivian's pov

"I just took a DNA test turns out I'm a hundred percent that bitch." My makeup artist and I  were dancing along to the song blaring on the speakers as she was getting me ready. I just laughed as she dabbed some eyeshadow and pulled away.

"YOU COULDA HAD A BAD BITCH!" We both yelled and people started laughing at us. I felt good today. It's weird because I used to never really like shoots and runways. I almost like not having something better to do, it's letting me have fun.

I've done four shoots this week and today is my first time shooting with a makeup brand. I'm so excited and for a second, a small second I'm happy that I moved back to New York.

I kept dancing and singing as they made me pretty. Alice was trying to read off my schedule for the week but was just laughing too hard.

As she finished up I went to go change. I came back out and did the shoot. They switched up looks like four or five times and then we were done.

As soon as I changed back into the old t shirt and mom jeans that I wore here I headed back to my apartment. I was bored so I decided to go on Instagram and just like fan edits and stuff.

I had just gotten a notification that the company I was shooting with today had just tagged me in a video.

I clicked on it and immediately smiled at what popped up. It was a video of me and my makeup crew today as we danced.

The video started just before we yelled so they got all of it on tape. I watched it once to see my dance moves and as I was about to turn it off something caught my eyes. The shirt, my shirt. It's not mine.

"You're fucking kidding me." I mumbled as I looked down at it. I thought I got rid of all his stuff.. or at least buried it in a box under everything in my closet, that I pretty much turned into a wine cellar.

I soon started getting tagged in a bunch of videos people were reposting. I'm really wearing my exes shirt in a viral video of me jamming out to a breakup song.

I reposted it on my story and tagged the brand and my makeup crew with I few hearts.

Liked by tatedoll, corbynbesson, and 1,295,576 others Vinniesage working hard or hardly working

Vinniesage working hard or hardly working

Username1: I love ur energy rn
Tatedoll: YOU COULDA HAD A BAD BITCH!
|
Vinniesage: AHHHHHH I LOVE YOU SO MUCHHHH BBY
Username2: 🥰🥰 wow 🥰🥰
Username3: @ ? We wanna know why you really felt that song...
|
Vinniesage: Lizzos just a goddess that's it 🤪🤩♥️
Axelbliane: is it because I ate your pizza?
|
Vinniesage: next time you eat my food I'll beat your assssssssssss
Axelbliane: please do 😉
|
Leonhill: ewwww you nasty stupid bitch 🤣

I just set my phone down and looked out the window. Axel flirting didn't really bother me but it was just kinda weird.

I gazed out the window.

This place is huge, why don't I have people over or at least go out once in a while.

I've been thinking about my birthday this summer and how I've never really had a birthday party, hell I didn't even tell my friends when my birthday is because I never wanted anything special.

Daniel's pov

"You gonna get up?" Corbyn said as he sat at the edge of my bed. "No" I mumbled as I rolled over. It's been a month since I left Vinnie and I feel like everyday gets worse.

"Come on. I'm heading to the gym." He said as he patted my leg and got up. "If you don't get up I'm grabbing Jonah to come drag your ass out of bed." He threatened as he walked out.

I just rolled my eyes and got up. I grabbed my phone and went on Instagram. I was just scrolling through when I came to a video of some girl dancing to truth hurts.

You've got to be kidding me, I hate to say it but I know that body anywhere. It really didn't help that she was wearing my shirt either. I don't think she could be more obvious.

"I could've had a bad bitch." I chuckled as I got up. I'm just trying my best to just be happy that she moving on.

As I got up to get ready I looked around my room. There was stuff everywhere, we had been doing rehearsals full time lately so I haven't really had time to clean or do much laundry.

I just threw on a pair of sweats and a t shirt and walked down to the living room. I can't believe how much I would've killed for a day off before and I almost don't even want one now.

If I'm not working I'm sleeping, not always because I'm really tired but it wastes time, the less time I have the less I think about her.

A/N
Haven't updated in a minute oopsie