thirteen

Ik it hasn't been 'years' for them but like camilas a queen... also if it really bothers you then listen to a different song 😘😘

Vivian's pov

I quickly made my way downstairs and got in the first taxi I saw. I checked my phone and it was already 9:30. As I got to my apartment Gabbie texted me and told me they were on their way.

I quickly ran through the door to change and clean up the bedrooms and stuff for them. I quickly vacuumed each of the bedrooms and ran to my bedroom to change.

I threw on a tiny yellow crop top and really baggy jeans.

As I was changing I heard a faint knocking on the front door

As I was changing I heard a faint knocking on the front door. As I ran through the living room I noticed the liquor and food still out from me and Axel. I quickly pushed the stuff under the couch and ran upstairs.

I ran up the stairs but paused before I opened the door. I let out a deep breath and swung open the door. I was immediately tackled into a huge hug from Gabbie.

As she let go I gave Zach a hug. I quickly hugged everyone else and I saw someone put up their hood as they walked down the hallway. "You guys can really go wherever. Throw your bags in a bedroom or something." I said as I stood in my doorway.

While they were looking around, amazed at what they saw I turned back to the man in the hallway.

It was Daniel. I thought he would've stayed in LA. "I- I was just gonna sleep in the rental car, Gabbie didn't tell us we were coming to see you." He forced out and I nodded.

"Just come inside." I dryly chuckled as I held the door open for him. "Vinnie Why's there music coming from over here?" Zach asked going down the hallway that leads to the stairs.

I ran in front and opened the door to the stairs for him. "Welcome to my trap house." I said as they all walked past me and down the stairs.

Daniel didn't though, he just stood there like he was in awe of me. He slowly walked closer to me but as soon as I thought he was going to say something he walked downstairs.

I took a deep breath and followed behind him. I had flipped all the colored lights on when I went upstairs to get the door so I didn't have to worry about that.

"This is weird." Zach plainly said as he sat down on the couch. "It smells like Chinese food." He said and I laughed.

"Vinnie why do you have a bottle of Jack Daniel's and a takeout dinner for two under your couch?" Jack asked as he pulled the bottle out from under the couch.

"Axel was over here goddamnit." I laughed and they all settled in. Zach, Jonah, and Corbyn on one side, me, Jack, and Gabbie on the other side. Daniel was going to sit down but just stood next to Jack.

They started telling me crazy tour stories and talking about their fans. As I would look around I felt Daniel's eyes on me. "What about you Vinnie?" Corbyn asked and I smiled. 

"Well I started off doing eight shoots each week but it's slowed down a lot since then. I honestly liked working a lot, it was distracting from the fact that all my friends are across the country." I laughed and Gabbie hugged me.

After a couple more hours of talking everyone started to get really tired. "Who's sleeping where?" I asked.

"Me, Gabbie and Lav call the one at the end of the hallway upstairs." Jack yelled first. "I was gonna go stay by Christina." Corbyn said as he grabbed the rental car keys.

"Right side!" Zach yelled, "left side!" Jonah said next and Daniel groaned. "I'll take this couch." Daniel said as he plopped down.

They all went upstairs and me and Daniel were left alone. I just turned and went into my bedroom.

I sat down on the floor in front of my window and stared out at the city. I slowly got up and went to open the door when I paused. He would talk to me if he wanted to.

I threw on a t-shirt I had just laying around and climbed into bed.

A/N
R O C K I N  IN  THE  USA. Also fun fact my science grade is currently an F and my teachers an ass 😘😘