nine

Daniel's pov

"Come on Daniel we've gotta go onstage." Corbyn said as he saw me laying down on the couch in the green room.

"Okay just- just give me a second." I said as I tried to convince myself to get up. I finally forced myself off the couch and changed for the show.

I tried my best, I did all the dance moves and did my best to add extra notes. When we started In Too Deep I just couldn't hold in my tears anymore. I figured after this song we go back to change and I can gather myself and finish the show.

As I sang the tears fell more and more. The song ended and I practically ran off stage. As we were changing I felt everyone's eyes on me and I have a feeling it wasn't because I've been working out a lot lately.

"What was that?" Jack asked as we finished changing. "Just overwhelmed by the fans." I mumbled as I put my ear pieces back in. "Daniel it's not gonna get better if you don't just let it out."

I turned to see the rest of the band behind me waiting for our cue to go back onstage. "Fine! I love her, I hate that I still do." I said and the crew handed us our mics. "But right now it's work. I'm focused on work. and so is she. " I said and the crew gave us a ten second countdown.

"Well maybe you'll see each other again and you can actually tell her how you feel." Jack mumbled and pushed past me to run out onstage. "The hell is that supposed to mean?" I mumbled as I followed him and soon we were all out onstage.

I was smiley stage Daniel for the next half hour. As we were onstage I started to put together this song in my head. We finished the concert and as we got on the bus a grabbed my beat pad and computer.

I grabbed the napkin I scribbled lyrics on and started to make a beat. I made it feel like summer, it was almost happy. "There is no better view...than watching you strip down after we argue." I mumbled along to the beat and I noticed Zach look up.

"What?" He asked confused at what I was doing. "Nothing." I said and focused all my attention back to the screen. I hummed the beat as I started to put it together and once it was pretty good I took off my headphones.

I looked up to show the boys and I noticed it was dark already and nobody was awake. I checked my phone and saw it was already two in the morning.

I saw Jonah start walking out to the living area where I was and he sat across from me. "I have an idea for a song." I said as I started playing the beat out loud for him.

"I have ideas for the verses but not the hook and chorus." I said as it finished and he looked at me.

"Sing what you have so far and I'll help." And so I did. "There is not a better view- wait no hold on. There is no better view than watching you strip down after we argue, Making it worth the pain we go through." I paused not knowing what should be next.

"That smile on your face cause nobody knows you like I do." Jonah finished and I wrote it down in the notebook I was using.

"That's it?" He asked and I nodded no. "I've got a possible second verse."

"Stick to my word when I say I don't want you back, but what if I did? don't hold it against me. Cause you've got the upper hand now that I'm lonely. I feel the past pulling my body, to tell you I'm sorry." I made up after I sang the first line.

"I got it!" He said excited, "I Still Do, love you, hate you." He sang and it actually sounded pretty good with the rest of the song. "Jonah, you took that from what I said about Vinnie before we went back onstage."

"And it worked bro write it down." I sighed and wrote it down. I saw the other three boys walk out and slump down on the couches. "Why aren't you guys sleeping?" I asked.

"Because we're making music." Jack said and gestured me to play what we have so far. I played it and I started to sing the first part.

I started out, "there is no better view than watching you strip down after we argue," and I heard Zach chuckled. "Oooh that's way back when you actually got some."

"You know Zach, its past your bedtime anyway." Jonah said and I chuckled. "Sorry man continue." Jack said and I restarted the song.

"There is no better view than watching you strip down after we argue, making it worth the pain that we go through, that smile on your face cause nobody know you like I do." I sang and then took a pause because we hadn't really figured out the hook.

"I still do love you, hate you." I sang not knowing what was next.

"I still do hate to love you." Corbyn sang, "I still do, want you to want me like I'm wanting you." He mumbled as he scribbled it down on the paper and I took the next verse.

"I stick to my word when I say I don't want you back But what if I did? Don't hold it against me." I saw their eyebrows go up as I sang.

"Cause you got the upper hand now that I'm lonely, and I feel the past pulling my body to tell you I'm sorry," I finished and Zach's phone started to ring.

A/N
WHO AM I IS SO MOTHER FUCKING GOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD