eight

Vivian's pov

"I have big news." Alice said and she hung up the phone as I walked into her office. "You're gonna be a Victoria's Secret angel!" She yelled and I started freaking out. Well first I pulled her into a hug and then just jumped around her whole office.

"This is fucking amazing!" I laughed as I freaked out. "Now the next show isn't for six months, so they want you to train and everything beforehand."

"Yea yea okay wow." I painted as I fanned my eyes to stop me from crying. This is crazy! I remember Daniel always talking about this, how one day I'd be on top of the world.

I always thought he would be with me. Tears started to stream down my face. "Awww don't cry." Alice hugged me.

"I'm just so happy." I lied and wiped my eyes. When I got into the car I called Gabbie and Tate and then my family to tell them. Gabbie has set her phone down on the kitchen counter and faced it at herself as I told her.

She started crying because she was so happy for me and I just laughed as she wiped her eyes. "How are you that proud of me?" I laughed, "I left you homeless after I left L.A."

"Vinnie you helped me and Jack!" She yelled and I smiled, "Since me and Lav moved in with him management has FINALLY realized how important his family is to him and they're letting us go on tour with them."

"Awww I expect a family Christmas card next year though." I jokingly said and she smiled at me. "We'll be in New York next summer maybe, I was thinking me and Jack and Lavender could come see you."

"I can't say no to that!" I had a huge grin on my face. "I really miss you guys." The car stopped at a familiar apartment building and I got off the phone as I got out.

I got in the elevator and went to the right floor, knocked on the door and let out a deep breath. "Vinnie?" Christina asked as she opened the door and pulled me into a hug.

"I would've come over sooner but things have just been so crazy." I said as we pulled away and I followed her into her living room.

"I actually have some big news also." I started, "I'm a Victoria's Secret Angel." I calmly said and her jaw dropped.

"You're joking!" She yelled as she jumped up, "Holy fuc- shi- oh m- what the hell!?!" She stuttered as she grew a huge smile.

"That was my reaction." I laughed and she hugged me. "Did you tell the boys?" She asked and I nodded no.

"Come on Vinnie they would love know about something like this." She tried and I rolled my eyes. "I'll tell Zach, you can tell Corbyn, I'll tell Gabbie and Tate to tell their boys but I would like it if Daniel just didn't know." I said shyly.

"I'm so happy for you! And of course I'll tell Corbyn, I know you don't want to hear about him but Daniel really didn't like that video of you dancing around in his shirt as you sang a breakup song." She said and started to laugh, "but everyone else on planet earth.. including me, thought it was amazing and that you're the most adorable person ever."

"It's okay Christina, I'm not really doing great but I'm doing better, it's honestly refreshing to hear that he's doing good too" I laughed and she smiled.

"He could've had a bad bitch." She shrugged and I laughed. "I should probably head home," I sighed as I hugged her.

I left and made my way back to my apartment. Does he really feel bad?

Two weeks later

I'm sitting all alone in my dressing room before my first time walking for Versace. They told me I was allowed to have people in my dressing room but my family and Christina were busy and I had nobody else.

I helped my family buy a pretty big house outside of the city and they had to be out by today. Christina was out in Cali with Corbyn and Axel was helping my family.

"Are you ready?" One of the crew said as they slowly opened up the door. And I held back tears as I nodded yes. "Oh sweetie are you okay?" She asked as I did my best to hug her in the outfit I was wearing.

"Yea yea I'm good." I said as I pulled away and wiped my eyes. As I looked up I noticed there was a reporter at the door with her phone out recording me. "Whats wrong Vinnie?" He asked and took a step in.

"No no no we told you guys no going in the dressing rooms and they don't have to answer anything you ask." The crew lady said as she rushed him out.

"It's okay, I'm just overwhelmed by all of this." I smiled and I quickly fixed my makeup. "Okay okay." He said as he walked away.

A/N
I CANT WAIT FOR WHAT AM I
Ik That by the time I publish this it will be out but like rn I'm freaking out