Chapter 6

Henry's POV.

I was triple beeped by Ray. On the hologram he said he has important news to get there fast. My phone started ringing and it was Rose.

Rose: Hey.

Me: Hi what's up?

Rose: Do you know what tomorrow is?

Me: Noo.

Rose: It's my birthday, I'm turning 14.

Me: You'll be the same age as me. Oh yeah I forgot I have to go my boss keeps bugging me. bye

Rose: Bye.

I ran to Junk'N'Stuff and went down the elevator. I got out my special gum I chewed it,b blew a bubble, and was ready to fight crime.

"What's the issue?", I asked.

"The phone shark is going to take over phone stores and is is going to goto houses to eat everyones phones.",

Captain Man said,"Let's go."

We ran over to the tubes.

"Call it.", said Captain Man.

"Okay,Up the tube.", I said

We ran all the way to the warehouse that the Phone Shark was at. I busted through the window and jumped on his back causing him to fall to the ground.

This guy was so weak, I thought.

I grabbed a rope and tied him up with it and Captain Man called the police they arrested the Phone Shark.

Rose's POV.

It was a long time before Henry got back he knocked on my window and I let him in. he was covered in dirt and had scratches on him. I brought him to the bathroom to clean him off.

"Babe, what happened?", I asked.

"I, uhh, was walking and fell into the dirt and got scratched.", he said.

"Oh, Babe I'm sorry.", I said kissing his scratches.

"It's fine.", he said grabbing me for a kiss. It seems like it was the longest kiss I had with him.

"So about tomorrow.", he said.

"Let me guess you can't come.", I said.

"No, no, that's not what I was going to say. I have work tomorrow and I might be late.", he said.

"As long as you come then- wait you promise?", I asked

"I promise.", he said softly pecking my lips.

Henry's POV.

When she asked me if I promise I figured out what I would get her for her birthday. "A PROMISE RING". I told her I would see her at her birthday party tomorrow and left her house. I went to the store and bought two promise rings one with an "R" and the other with an "H". I paid the guy behind the counter and ran home.

When I woke up I had a smile on my face because it was Rose's Birthday and she was turning 14. I dressed nicely and grabbed the present for her. I was getting ready to goto her house when my watch started beeping. "ah, geez.",was all I said.

Captain Man and I had an emergency. That stupid baby super villain was trying to make diapers into monster diapers so when babies goto the bathroom they become monsters. We chewed our special gum, blew a bubble, and we went to fight crime. We were gone for a long time because the baby villain tried to kill Captain Man and tried using some thing that goes "pfttt"(which spits out liquids) on me. 4 to 5 hours later we got rid of all the diapers and sent the baby super villain to jail.

It was going on 10 at night and realized I broke a promise so I told Captain Man that I really needed to leave.

I ran as fast as I could and made it back. By the time I was at her house her bedroom light was off and I don't think she was awake.

So I climbed up to her window and started knocking she opened looking sad and angry.

She yelled, "you made a promise."

"I know I'm sorry I'm late it's just I-", I said as she cut me off.

"You know what I don't think this relationship is going to work.", she yelled.

"But I'm sor-", I said.

She said, "its best if you leave."

Rose's POV.

I watched as Henry left through the window. I didn't want to break up with him he just didn't have time for me. he was always keeping secrets and lying about where he was going or where he went. We just need some space.