Chapter 30

Henry's POV.

I got ready, then I walked to school with Rose. When we got to our school Sari came up to us.

"Heyyy Guys.", she says.

"Hey.", Rose and I say back.

Just then Pati and Jade come up to us.

"Oh look some one is in love with Henry.", they say to Sari.

"I'm not, jeez.", she yells.

Pati grabs her by the arm and tries to hit her because she yelled at them, but Sari twists Pati's arm and then tosses her on the ground.

"Don't ever touch me.", she yells to them.

Don't get me wrong Sari is a really nice girl, but I wouldn't recommend touching her because she is really tough.

"Dang. You're really strong.", says Rose.

"Thanks. You guys wanna head to class.", asks Sari.

"Sure.", says Rose.

We all start walking to class and we get there on time. All of us put our binders on the side of our desk and take out a pencil.

"Roselina Gonzalez.", calls out Ms. Moreno.

"Here.", Rose says.

"Henry Hart.", Ms. Moreno shouts.

"Here.", I yell.

And then she finally gets to Sari.

"Serenesse Williams.", our teacher says.

"I'm here, but could you call me Sarah?", she asks.

"No. I'm going to call you by whatever your papers have written on them.", says Ms. Moreno.

The bell rings and we start English class. We have to write a 3 page essay about our life.

-------------6th Period-------------------

"Oh Henry I forgot to ask you how much longer do you have to keep your cast on for?", asks Rose.

"Um I think 4 more months or maybe longer. I don't remember.", I say.

As soon as the bell rings, Rose and I start walking home hand in hand. When I open the door I walk up the steps and go into my room then I close the door.

Roses POV.

I didn't know what was up with Henry. It's like he wanted to isolate himself from everything. Right when we got home he went into his room and closed his door.
I go knock on his door. When I hear no answer I knock again.

"Henry are you in there?", I ask.

I still get no answer. I put my ear to the door and hear nothing, so I just walk away and goto my room then I close my door. I place my backpack down beside my desk and I walk over to my bed to lay down and cry. Minutes later I hear Piper yapping about her phone cracking.

Piper yells, "HENRY take me to the pear store. NOW.", but Henry didn't answer.

I was getting really scared and agitated, so I got up out of my bed, walked to Henry's room, and opened the door.
There was no sign of him until I saw him come out of his bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

I run up to him and hug him really tightly.

"Oh My God!! Henry I-I thought something happened to you.

"I promise you nothing's gonna happen.", he says while hugging me back.

Just then his towel fell down and he wasn't wearing any clothes. I covered my eyes quickly.

"Umm. Rose, I... uh.", is all he said before he walked away in embarrassment.

He walked into his closet, I think so he could get dressed. He came out in shorts and a red tank.

"I'm really sorry Rose.", he says.

"For what?", I ask.

"For what happened. I didn't mean for my towel to fall down.", he says while scratching the back of his head.

"Henry you don't have to be sorry. I don't care that it happened.", I say.

He walks up to me and plants his lips right on mine.