Convincing Her to Become a Deer*

If a chapter has * in the title, it may contain sinful material. I will tell you when the sin might start, or if the chapter itself is simply skippable.

Other than showing up out of nowhere, Claude had been a perfect gentleman. He hadn't even pranked her when she had gone to sleep with him around. He helped her with books and homework, sparred with her when asked, and even kept his hands off her.

That's right, Claude hadn't touched Y/N her entire time at Garreg Mach Monastery.

It was weird. He could never recall having this sort of,,, issue before. He was friends with Hilda, Marianne, Edelgard, you name them, but he had no problem touching them. But with Y/N, this had not been the case for the dark-skinned brunette.

Just the thought of grabbing her shoulder was enough to make his cheeks flush. He couldn't help it. She was too,,, extraordinary to him. She had the perfect hair and skin, and an interesting and mysterious personality to boot. She was everything he wanted to see.

But, that was off track. For now, he was working on a strategy for the battle of the Eagle and Lion. "If Lysithea can get this way... But then Hilda,,,"

"You're working too hard, Claude. Just watching you is enough to make me wanna take a break." Hilda said, walking in. "You should take some time. Maybe the sauna can help you?"

He nodded. "You're right. Thanks Hilda, I'll go do that for a while."

"Of course. If there's one thing a weakling like me is good at, its knowing how to take a good break." Hilda stated.

Y/N hadn't found Claude all day. She wanted to thank him for putting her to bed last night, but surprisingly enough he chose today as the day not to hunt her down.

So, after some wise consideration, she was off to the Sauna. Hubert, Monoca, and Lady Edelgard were on her last nerve with their strategies, and she couldn't take it anymore. A sauna trip may clear her tired mind and muscles.

She stepped in with nothing more than a towel, stepping in and sitting down on a bench. The great heat calmed her nerves and made everything better. No more Claude, no Edelgard, nothing else was there.

Claude had gotten ready to go in, before realizing at a glance that the girl's sauna windows hadn't quite fogged up yet. He was a man, just like any other, and curiosity got the better of him. He took a peek inside, and was sure the girl in there was none other than Y/N. At this, He was overcome with an idea. One that would get him two things that he wanted.

Well, one he had only really wanted recently, but as stated before, in some aspects Claude was like any other guy. He had needs. All men were beasts, not in the way that Felix described Dimitri, but beasts on a more lustful level.

The door to the women's Sauna clicked, and Y/N looked over to see Claude. She blushed brightly, as green orbs carefully scanned over her figure before the lock on the Sauna door clicked shut behind the male.

"I want you to join Golden Deer. I warned you that I wasn't gonna take no for an answer."

🍋🍋🍋-Sin

He stepped closer, before sitting down next to her. "So, Y/N, what do you say?" He crossed his arms, leaning in and smirking.

"Uhh, hmm,,," She was utterly speechless. The two of them were all but naked in a sauna together, and he wanted to talk about houses?? She was flustered and baffled by the one track mind on this man.

"You don't have to answer yet if you're not ready." He moved behind her, and began to massage her shoulders. She let out quiet noises of pleasure, letting Claude know he was doing it right.

"C-Claude, what are you-"

"I'm taking the initiative by persuading you to join the house. I have to ask you don't talk, though. It'll make it easier for me to focus." He stated, before pausing. "Hmm, this is in my way."

Before Y/N could protest, Claude ripped her towel off and threw it to the side. He moved his hands along her chest and nipples, twirling the pink buds in-between his fingers. He would occasionally move back up to her neck and shoulders, but eventually found it easier to rest his head on one of her shoulders, watching his own handiwork as Y/N made cute moans and squeals as he played.

"Claude-! That feels-!" She could barely get out words. She had never been indecent in such a manner before, and as such she felt incredible.

Claude stopped for a moment, wiping the sweat off his forehead. The sauna was hot, but the clouded windows would keep them hidden. He laid her back, grabbing her legs and opening them slowly. She didn't fight back against his motions as her face turned bright red. "I wonder how this would feel..."

"Claude, don't- Ahhh-" She moaned out as Claude began lapping at her clit. He placed her legs over his shoulders as his tongue plunged inside of her, causing her to yell out in pleasure.

"Hey, be more careful with your voice." He said, taking his tongue out. "Wouldn't want Seteth or the Teach finding us out." He then returned to what he had been doing.

"C-Claude- Please- I'll-" She was on the verge, as Claude took his tongue out. She let out a small whine as the pleasure was removed. He put her down, laying down in front of him.

"Sorry, Milady." He said, before taking off his own towel and placing it behind him. "But, I cant help but want something too." He placed himself at her entrance. "You don't mind, do you Princess?" He winked at her.

She nodded. "G-Go ahead." He slowly began entering her, as she let out little noises. He let out a few louder grunts.

"Claude, are you in there? What are you doing?" It was the voice of Marianne, who had come to ask something of Claude. "Are you busy, or can you talk?"

Claude handed Y/N the towel, which she bit down on as he suddenly began moving roughly. "Yeah, we can talk, what do you need?"

"I just wanted to ask,,, are you sure I won't be a burden in the Battle. It's just that, I know it's really important to everyone, and I want to make sure I won't just slow all of you down." She spoke solemnly.

Claude grabbed Y/N's legs, pushing himself farther into her. Her eyes widened, and she would have cried out had it not been for the cloth in her mouth. "Marianne, you are one of- no- the best healer we have. You won't be slowing us down out there. You'll be the one keeping us going." He spoke, smirking down at Y/N.

"You really think so? Then I have to try! Thank you Claude." Her footsteps could be heard leaving the building before Claude removed the towel from Y/N.

"You,,, how could you do that to one of your house members? She trusted you, while you did something so shameful to me in the girl's Sauna." She spoke between moans as Claude moved slowly and deeply inside of her.

"Oh, this is a shameful act? I'm sorry you feel that way, Y/N." He suddenly began moving more forcefully and faster, causing her to quickly gasp. "I'll make sure you don't forget it."

He kept a firm grip on her legs as he moved her up and down with his hip movements. Her hands were limp above her head as she moaned loudly. It was a wonder to Claude that the whole Monastery didn't come up to steal this moment from him- and oh how happy he was that it was truly his.

"Claude- CLAUDE!" She screamed out as her orgasm hit, and Claude pulled out to cum on her stomach soon after. He used his towel to wipe her off, before wrapping her in her own towel. He wrapped his own towel around his waist, before grabbing Y/N and holding her to his chest.

"Did I do a good job of convincing you to become a deer?" He asked, raising a brow. He got no response from the now sleeping female in his arms.

Everything, just the way he wanted it.