The Ball*

// the first Lemon has literally 69 reads. So now this one is actually going to effect the story, you thirsty children\\

It was the night of the ball, and Claude couldn't keep his eyes off the engaged female. It hurt to watch him suffer in such a way. He just watched the two dance, and Hubert wasn't a very gifted dancer.

Claude would smile when he talked, but retain a scowl when people walked away. Cyril saw this, and walked up. "Claude, go ask her to dance."

He sighed. "I-I can't. It's like my chest is heavy and ugh- I just want to-"

"You're Jealous, Claude. It's obvious." Cyril sighed. "You're missing out on the fun because you're jealous. Just go up, and take her." He said.

"You're right." Claude stated, a light seemingly turning on behind his eyes. "We're not supposed to have the same partner."

"Exactly. Now go." Cyril patted him, and Claude began walking to Y/N, who had just gotten off while Hubert took a break.

"Care to dance?" He held out a hand for her, and she gladly took it. They began dancing as Y/N spoke.

"So, I haven't seen you dancing much." She started.

"Oh, I don't really like noble dances. Though, I am a treat any other time." He smiled.

She laughed a bit. "See Claude this is why I-"

"I told you not to say those words. I won't be able to help it if you do." He said, winking a bit. Although, he couldn't figure how much he was really joking.

"But Claude, I love you." She said.

He was going to respond, but in cane Hubert, trading with him for another girl.

Y/N was taking a walk that night after the dance. It was silent and cold. Claude had been walking too, unable to sleep or focus after hearing her words, and saw her. He stomped up, grabbing her wrist.

"C-Claude-"

"You would say that? I told you not to and now- and now I can't stop thinking about claiming you. Over and over." He whispered through his teeth.

"Well then, why not? This is probably the last night you'll get the chance before... Well, before I start spending all my time with Hubert." Y/N stated.

He took her in his arms, bridal style. "You're going to regret saying that to me, because no one else is around at this hour. So I'm going to carry you to my dorm, and then..." He stroked her hair. "Well, you'll see. But I apologize in advance for anything I might do."

"Because, I don't know if I love you, Y/N. But, I do know that seeing you with Hubert all night infuriated me more than I thought possible. You ruined my night."

"So, now you're going to make it better."

—🍋🍋🍋

Claude tossed her onto the bed. It hadn't been hard, as he was the master of getting silently around the Monastery. He got on top of her, putting a hand to her face, before locking her in a kiss. It was so much deeper than Hubert, and had a sort of care behind it.

Claude did do something unexpected. He bit Y/N's bottom lip, causing her lips to part, and pushed his tongue inside. Claude's tongue won dominance almost immediately, and explored the wet cavern. Eventually, the two disconnected from the kiss, panting.

Claude smirked. "I bet he's never done that before."

"He's never bit me before." Y/N panted, wiping her lips of the remaining saliva.

Claude cocked a brow. "He hasn't, has he?" He descended his mouth on to her neck, lightly biting down.

She squeaked. "C-Claude-" He bit down on another spot. "P-Please-"

He bit down again, loving the noises she made. "If I get too bad, just push me off. I won't be offended if I'm hurting you." He smiled at her. He then bit down on another spot, producing a moan from the girl. He had found the sweet spot on her neck.

He bit down on it again, hard. This produced an even louder moan from Y/N as he began sucking on the spot. It was going to leave a mark on her neck, but he wanted it that way.

He began unbuttoning her shirt, smirking. "When I saw you two the other day, I got a little scared that I'd never get to mark you as mine like this." He slipped his hand under her bra, fondling a breast with his hand, and rubbing the sensitive bud in between his fingers.

He tore her bra off, and began sucking on the other breast, occasionally biting down to hear more noise. Y/N was in complete ecstasy, loving every touch given to her by Claude.

He sat up, causing a noise of dissatisfaction from Y/N. "Don't worry, I'll be back to work soon." Another smirk formed on his lips. He pulled his shirt off, giving it a moment before pulling his pants and boxers off, to reveal his hard member.

He slowly pulled her skirt and undergarments off as well. He put his face to his stomach, leaving more bite marks as he made his way down.

He took a lap at her wet clit, causing a breathy moan to escape Y/N. "You're so sensitive already. I can't make you wait when you're like this, that wouldn't be right." He moved up, his face now right above hers. "But, I need you to beg for me..." His breathing slowed as he rubbed himself on her entrance.

"C-Claude... Please... I-I want you..." She begged.

She nearly yelled out as Claude plunged into her. He silenced her with a kiss on her lips. He slipped his hands behind her back, sitting her up on top of his member. He grabbed around her waist, moving her up and down. She moaned, resting her face in the crook of his neck as she felt his nails dig into her sides.

She moved her own hips, listening to Claude's groans. Her arms were trapped under his own, as he continued to move her up and down on his member. He began to speed up, the both of them getting louder as they did.

"C-Claude, I'm getting c-close-" Y/N moaned out, grabbing on to his arm.

"Let's go together-" Claude Said, speeding up one last time, and pounding in and out of Y/N.

"Claude!!!" Y/N yelled out. She felt him come inside of her, and reached her climax soon after. She panted as he set her down on the bed.

He began kissing the marks he made, whispering things about how beautiful and wonderful she was. He rubbed her sides where his nails had been. "You were so good... thank you Y/N..." He laid down next to her, pulling her in tightly.

—🍋🍋

Y/N was long asleep, But Claude was still awake. He looked at her sleeping form in his arms, marked up from his Jealousy.

He had never thought that he would be jealous of Hubert, but now he fully planned to steal something from him.

When he took the throne, or at least when he became ready, the Crown Prince of Almyra, Claude Von Reigan, would take Y/N from the Empire.