37. This Time I Will Be

Romania

                I looked up into the sky as the rain started to pour down on my sun burnt skin.

                I stood up pulling on the rope to help me up but my feet slipped out and I slammed back down on the stage.

                My weight pulled down on the ropes around my wrists and it pulled the skin digging down a layer as I saw the blood staining the ropes and running down my arms.

                I screamed out in pain as the rain hit the fresh wounds.

                In the building somewhere, Jensen lay on the floor looking back at the door.

                He closed his eyes when he heard footsteps.

                “Tell me again how much you love me?”

                Jensen looked back at Victoria with a smile on his lips. “I don’t think I love you.”

                She laughed back at him, “You don’t?”

                “No, I know that I love you. I know that this was meant to last that we are that couple that everyone wants to be. We are those people that everyone one hates.”

Victoria laughed back at him, “You have big hopes for us.”

“I have faith in us Victoria. I knew that maybe I had a chance with you. That maybe you were different.”

                Victoria grinned back at him, “Why do you think that so much?”

                Jensen looked back at her, “I saw the love in your eyes when you smiled back at me that day at the bar. I knew that you were coming home with me and I was never letting you go.”

                “You sound like a kidnapper.”

                Jensen laughed back at her, “I'm sorry but you just did something to me.”

                Victoria tossed back her beer, “Fine, you think we are meant to be then I say let’s get married.”

                Jensen turned back to her, “You wanna marry me after two months together?”

                “You said it was forever.”

                “Then marry me Victoria.” Jensen took her hand looking into her eyes.

                Victoria grinned back at him, “I do.”

                Jensen pulled her into him with a smile, “Next weekend we will head out to Vegas and have that kinda quick wedding, we don’t need to wait anymore.”

                Victoria laughed back at him when she heard someone calling down to Jensen.

                Jensen looked back at the house to see his brother waving down to him.

                Jensen looked back at Victoria but she was gone.

                Jensen sat up with tears in his eyes.