Chapter Eighteen :: Revenge Tatic

You woke up with a terrible headache in the middle of your living room floor. You looked over at the coffee table and saw that over half of your whiskey bottle was gone. Damn, I drank a lot. No wonder why I feel like shit. You thought, pulling yourself up.

When you found balance you stumbled towards the bathroom, your eyes still partially closed, and stripped down. You turned the shower on and hopped in when the temperature was perfect before washing your doubt away.

When you were done you heard a knock on the door. "Hold on!" You called out, drying yourself off quickly. You wrapped your hair with the towel on your head and tied a robe over your body before unlocking and opening the door, seeing Iruka standing there.

"Good morning, ___!" He smiled cheerfully. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," you lied, leaning against the door. "How have things been?"

"They've been rough, but I'm pulling through." He answered before asking, "What are you doing tonight?"

"Nothing, drinking again, why?"

"Well there's been a rumor that Asami has a gift and that Yamato was going to come to the village tonight to get her for extra training," Iruka explained. "Lady Tsunade is throwing a send off celebration for her new path and I was wondering if I could escort you there?"

"Really?" You asked with a small smile.

"Yeah, it's got to be an honor having a student with a crazy jutsu skill and allowing her to have extra training, huh?" Iruka asked as you motioned him inside.

"I suppose," you sighed, watching him notice the bottle of whiskey on the table.

"Are you okay, ___?" Iruka looked at you with a worried glance.

"Yeah, " you rubbed your forehead. "Kakashi and I got into it last night and I watched him invite this crazy stalker into his apartment."

"Oh, I'm sorry." Iruka muttered. "I didn't know you both were still together. I didn't mean to intrude. I'll leave you be."

That was when an idea struck your head. "But Iruka," you got his attention. "Kakashi hasn't even asked me to this event yet. I want to go with you."

"No, I can't. Thats intruding on your relationship with him." He turned red as you walked over and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"What relationship?" You whispered into his ear.

"_-___," he felt uncomfortable standing there while you teased him, but you could feel his boner press against your leg.

"Can you be my date to the event tonight, please?" You begged, looking up at him. "It would be an honor."

"O-Okay." He nodded before hurrying out of the apartment. You watched him run back to the direction he lived and smirked, knowing this plan would get back to Kakashi.

***

Later that night you were finished getting dressed when you heard a knock on the door. You were wearing a black dress that hugged you and had thin straps hanging off your shoulders. You wore stewpot black heels to go with it and your hair was pulled into a high pony with your headband on. Besides the headband ruining the whole outfit, you felt sexy - and knew you looked sexy.

"Coming!" You called out. You went over to the door and peered through the peephole, seeing Iruka with the regular black suit and red rose pinned on his left side. He had what looked like another rose pendent in a plastic container in his hands.

Awe, we're gonna be twinning. You giggled at the idea as you opened the door, watching Iruka's jaw drop.

"You're so beautiful___." Was all he said as he stared at you.