Chapter Twenty-Two :: Kakashi Can't Seem to Hold Back This Lemon

You arched your body against Kakashi as you returned the kiss back. You couldn't tell until that very moment, but you needed him to take over you. You missed his dominance and how demanding he can sound.

"Kashi," you muttered against his lips. "Take me."

You heard him growl as he went and attacked your sweet spot. You moaned and bit your lower lip as he bit down and flicked his tongue all over, leaving a dark hickey.

Kakashi's lips trailed down your body till he ripped your uniformed shirt off and unhooked your bra, watching it fall to the ground. He started massaging your breast, leaving tiny love bites all over your chest, as you tangled your fingers in his hair and moaned lightly.

That was when you felt a knock on the door. "Answer it." Kakashi demanded, pulling your pants and undies down. "I'm not here."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" you whispered/hissed at him before Iruka's voice distracted you. "___, I'm sorry. Can we talk about it?"

"NO!" you felt Kakashi bite down on your inner thigh as he raised your leg and rested it on his shoulder.

"No, Iruka. I already told you, we're done." You called out, watching Kakashi trace around your womanhood. You felt a chill run up your spine as he gently pushed his fingers inside of you.

"Look, all I wanted to do was give you a life and start a family," Iruka muttered as you tried to hold in your screams. "I know Kakashi is so much better at everything, but I am crazy about you, and all I want from you is a second chance. Please?"

You watched Kakashi's face lean in and lick your clit, making your squirm. "W-We can talk about this later, Iruka." You tried to talk normally, but Kakashi pleasuring you like this made it diffifult.

"I want to talk about it now," Iruka insisted. "And I don't care if Kakashi hears us talking. I don't want this to end."

You arched your upper lip, growling, at Iruka's selfishness. You watched Kakashi stand up, giving you your bra and shirt. "Go talk to him." he insisted before wiping his mouth and covering it up with his mask.

You pulled your clothes back on before realizing your pants were missing. You said screw it and opened the door, leaning forward so the lower half of your body wasn't in the open. You smelt alcohol on Iruka's breath.

"Have you been drinking?" You asked, pissed off he ruined your moment with Kakashi.

"No!~" Iruka hiccuped before falling to his knees. "I'm sorry, ___! Forgive me, please!"

You felt Kakashi's member pressed against your butt and turned red. Kakashi what do you think you're doing?! you thought while watching Iruka beg for forgiveness.

"I don't know what I did wrong, but I'll fix it!" he promised while the tip of Kakashi's shaft rubbed against your wet clit, making you internally moan. "I'll kick Miyuki out to the street, whether she has a place to go or not! I don't want to lose you, please!"

You shook your head at the same time Kakashi pushed himself inside you. You held back from yelping while he lifted your leg up and started gently thrusting into you. What has gotten into that damn man?? you thought to yourself. "No, Iruka. It's over. Give me the spare keys."

You watched Iruka - crying like a baby - take your key off his keychain while Kakashi stayed at a steady pace. Man, he must've really fucking missed you.

Once the key was in your hand, you said goodbye to Iruka and closed the door a little too hard, grabbing the door handle for support. "You couldn't keep it in your pants for five minutes!" you hissed/moaned as Kakashi picked up the pace.

"Seeing you leaned over like that with your ass out in the open, how could I not take the chance?" Kakashi growled in your ear, slapping your ass cheek. You gasped at his sudden change of behavior and moaned as he began thrusting into you harder.

"Kashi~" you moaned; your knuckles turned white as they gripped the door handle as hard as they could. "I'm gonna-"

Kakashi pulled out right before you could finish, but before you protested he picked you up and slung you over his shoulder. "So you've been with Iruka, huh?" he asked.

"Nothing sexual, Kashi~" you whimpered as he walked to the bedroom. "He wouldn't even touch me. I'm deprived of sex."

"Well I better make up for lost time, huh?" Kakashi laid you on the bed, propping himself between your legs.

"Please?" you begged.

Kakashi smirked, rubbing his shaft against your clit again. "Please what?"

"Please, sensei. Give me a lesson." you moaned, arching your back as he pushed himself inside you. Almost instantly he began thrusting hard and fast, making you moan loudly.

Your fingers reached up to his shoulders and dug in deep as Kakashi gripped your hips, slamming your hips to him the same time he was thrusting into you.

You screamed when you hit your climax, accidentally cutting into Kakashi so deep he started bleeding a bit. About a split second after you climaxed, Kakashi dropped down to you, moaning your name into your neck as you felt him throbbing into you.

He stayed there longer than usual, which kinda surprised you - but you were expecting it at the same time cause it had been a month since you both were last intimate - and watched Kakashi prop himself up over you. "I love you, ___," he confessed. "I really do. I'm not going to lose you again."

"I love you too, Kashi," you smiled up at him. "And I'm not going to lose you, too."

The both of you shared a passionate kiss before Kakashi laid down next to you. You cuddled up to him and fell asleep.